𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

prologue;

prologue;

━━━━━━ EVERY 10 YEARS, THERE WAS A GATHERING BETWEEN the humans and yōkai. an annual feast that lasted three days, where the elites of society attended, to have fun and discuss the importance of balance amongst the world.

     though ever since humans have obtained quirks, there was a split of villains and heroes. however, god forbid, there was a mutual agreement that within those three days, neither sides were allowed to attack each other.

     meanwhile in the yōkai world, the nine-tailed foxes had taken over, hence why only the royal foxes attended such an important event.

     the king, tamotsu isao, have everything freshly prepared and ready for the humans arrival. tables were set with red lanterns hanging from one wall to another.

     the musicians practiced nearly everyday for months to prepare for this one feast.

     flying carriages were sent out to the humans: the leaders of the heroes, the leaders of the villains, and their disciples.

     every servant had made sure that every single thing was taken care of, everything had to be perfect.

     the king of the nine-tailed foxes sat at the very front, with his throne made of pure gold and the table in front of him filled with delectable foods and top-notched wine.

     many footsteps were heard, as the gossiping became louder. one servant led the heroes to the right side of the tables, meanwhile another led the villains to the left.

     "pleasure seeing you all might, and all for one!", isao's voice boomed, to which everyone became alert of the fox king.

     "indeed it has. thanks for the invite", all might widely smiled, meanwhile all for one had nodded in agreement.

"please, take a seat here", isao gestured, to which all might and all for one sat on either sides of the fox king, meanwhile the others sat a few steps below.

"let's start with the introductions, yagi", isao suggested.

all might chuckled.

"this is midoriya izuku, my successor. and then there's bakugo katsuki, todoroki shouto...", all might continued until all of his students were introduced.

"now all for one?"

"my successor is shigaraki tomura. his league consists of dabi, toga himiko, compress...", all for one then continued until he had finished introducing overhaul, re-destro, and a recently new villain: curator.

"all capable people I see", isao chuckled, stroking his white beard as he cleared his throat.

"and your children..."

"ah yes! my apologies for not introducing them earlier".

with a clap of his hands, two girls and a boy had appeared before everyone.

"greetings father, all for one, and all might", the children bowed in unison.

"my, they're all so well-mannered!", all might complimented.

"the youngest one is my only boy, kaoru. then there's my first daughter, the eldest, kasumi. and my third daughter, kimiko. and finally my secon—"

the fox king momentarily paused, seeing as there was no fourth child standing before him.

"is everything alright?", all for one mused.

the fox king's demeanor immediately changed, making the room drop thirty degrees.

"kasumi, where's your sister?", isao interrogated.

"in bed, father".

whispers were heard, as shame started seeping through the royal foxes' blood.

"kaoru, go get that inert sister of yours! make sure she arrives, no matter what", the fox king huffed.

"yes father".

as the little fox boy left, all for one chuckled.

"quite the hassle with this one?"

isao rubbed his temple as he heavily sighed, taking a swig of sake before slamming the tiny cup down.

"this one's more than just a hassle. she's the definition of sly and cunning".