𝒄𝒉. 2

chapter two;

chapter two;

━━━━━━ "KISA, IT'S YOUR TURN", ISAO STATED, to which the girl had put down her magazine as she cleared her throat.

the girl stood up as she passed by kasumi, who stood beside midoriya izuku, todoroki shouto, bakugo katsuki, and kirishima eijiro.

kisa pretended to think as she walked up and down the aisles, glancing at the villains and heroes, humming obnoxiously while isao started getting a bit impatient.

"kisa—"

"father father father! before you lecture me on hurrying up, I must say, it is my wedding after all. I need to carefully select my lovely husbands, especially if we're going to have an everlasting relationship", kisa interrupted, making isao sigh and all might and all for one chuckle.

"fine...take your time I suppose", isao grumbled, taking another drink of sake.

"oh, well since you offered, I shan't be an awful daughter and take my pick already", kisa smiled, clearly trying her best to piss isao off.

     kisa then immediately walked over to shigaraki tomura, a blue-haired male dressed in a black and maroon suit most likely forced by all for one, with crusty skin and a dead relative's hand covering his face.

     "you're my first pick, mr. crusty", kisa whispered, making toga himiko—a blonde girl who works in the league—giggle.

     shigaraki clicked his tongue, nearly bringing his hand up to his neck to scratch in annoyance, only to be stopped by kisa.

     the girl held tightly onto the male's wrist, making eye contact with those red eyes of his that held major irritation.

     "careful love, don't make your skin condition any worse", kisa grinned as she placed a kiss on the back of shigaraki's hand.

     the male immediately snatched his hand away as toga nudged him, only making him scowl even more.

     kisa then moved onto her next target, someone who worked under shigaraki.

"dabi, it'd be a pleasure to have you join my harem", kisa joked, to which the scarred male had raised a brow in amusement.

"you sure doll?"

kisa smirked. "I never regret my decisions", the girl replied, receiving a shrug and a curt nod from the dark-haired male.