𝒄𝒉. 30

chapter thirty;

chapter thirty;

━━━━━━ "HIMIKO, WHAT TIME IS IT?", KISA ASKED, looking around as if re-destro would just pop out of nowhere.

"mmm...it's currently 4:30 in the afternoon, why?"

kisa yawned, as if there weren't even more buildings burning past her.

"I need to get home soon. inasa ordered some damn good food today. oh! which reminds me, you should definitely join us for dinner", kisa smiled, to which toga just happily cheered.

"god damnit", shigaraki muttered underneath his breath.

"when do you think re-destro's going to show up?", chisaki asked, loosening his tie as he leaned back a bit.

"who knows? he's probably cowering in fear since he underestimated how powerful kisa is", dabi smirked.

     "not necessarily", inasa commented. "he could be waiting for the right time to catch her off guard".

     "but she's not the type to come unprepared either. she seems to know them very well, including their quirks", shigaraki chimed in, lightly scratching his neck before halting.

     "look at the strap around her waist. she must of brought something to aid her in advance", chisaki pointed out, to which all eyes were back on the screen once more.

"kisa, what if he's not coming?", toga asked.

"hm? ah, well he has to, because we have to make it home by 5:30. and there's quite a bit of traveling we need to do", kisa answered as she casually snapped her fingers and the people around them burned with agonizing screams.

     kisa then unhinged her pocket, taking out two revolvers and loading six bullets in each.

     "woah!! when'd you get those guns?", toga asked, to which kisa just smiled.

"I bought it with inasa's credit card", the girl sweetly answered, to which the dark-haired male—who was watching from the other side of the screen—cringed at what he had allowed the girl to buy.

"ooohhhhh, can I play with—"

     "so you're tamotsu kisa, the seven-tailed fox", a deep voice interrupted, making both girls spin around.

     "ah, re-destro!! I've been looking for you!! I thought I had to destroy the whole entire city to get you to come out", kisa mused.