𝒄𝒉. 17

chapter seventeen;

chapter seventeen;

━━━━━━ "OH MY, WELL DON'T YOU JUST LOOK ADORABLE!", kisa exclaimed, gently caressing eri's cheek as the little girl just blushed in embarrassment.

     "t-thank you...you look very pretty today...miss kisa", the little girl meekly choked out.

     "why thank you eri!! anyways, your basket of flower petals are right there on the counter", kisa informed as toga continued curling the girl's hair and pinning it up into a low bun.

     eri just nodded as she went to go retrieve the basket. kaoru gasped as he watched twice carefully maneuver the wedding dress into the room.

     "NEE-CHAN! YOU—"

     "keep quiet now, kaoru. we don't want unnecessary people to hear your loud proclamation", kisa smiled, referring to who might be passing by.

     as toga had finally finished putting up the girl's hair, kisa had applied powder to her face, making her even paler than she already was.

     the girl lined her eyelids, bringing out her brilliant yellow eyes and fox-like features even more. brushing red across her soft lips, the color had made her pale skin pop even more.

"did the four receive my present?", kisa asked, to which kaoru just nodded in excitement.

"you look beautiful nee-chan!!", kaoru complimented, to which kisa replied with a quick thanks and proceeded to give the boy a head pat.

"now now, you all should go prepare for the ceremony while twice helps me with the dress", kisa smiled, shooing the children and toga away.

"awww, why can I help??", toga whined.

"because twice made the dress, and I never had time to actually try on the final product. so in case anything doesn't work, he'll be able to fix it", kisa nicely explained, to which toga just pouted as she exited the room.

     the girl then started stripping as twice hurriedly turned around to face the wall.

"YOU SHOULD'VE WARNED ME FIRST!!! well, I don't mind".

kisa chuckled at twice, slipping her long legs into the dress as she engulfed herself into the floof of the massive dress.

"could you help me zip it up please?", kisa nicely asked, turning her back to face twice.

"of course! oh HELL NO!"

nevertheless, twice trudged over, careful not to step on any part of the dress. stretching his arms forward, he suddenly noticed a scar, or more accurately, an engraving of a word on the back of kisa's back.

"kisa...your back..."

"no need to worry about it twice. it was a long time ago", kisa assured as twice hesitantly nodded, zipping the dress up as kisa moved around a bit to see if it had fit properly.