𝒄𝒉. 37

chapter thirty-seven;

━━━━━━ "SHIGARAKI, WAS IT REALLY necessary to burn the body and decay the entire building?", kurogiri asked, picking up the newspaper as kisa started manically laughing while sitting on shigaraki's lap.

     "I didn't burn the body, she did", the blue-haired male defended, completely missing the point.

     kurogiri just sighed as he picked up the cleaning cloth once more and got on with work.

     kisa widely smiled as she took another shot of whiskey, having to have had at least seven shots.

     "that's enough", shigaraki said as he stopped the girl from pouring herself another shot.

kisa's grin suddenly dropped as she frowned, her pink lips pouting as she let out a small whine.

"why?"

"because you're drunk", shigaraki stated as he carried kisa bridal style up the stairs.

kurogiri observed as he wondered whether he should head out now or later.

"perhaps I'll go in a few days...", the mist man murmured to himself.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

as shigaraki threw kisa onto the bed, the male carelessly draped the blanket over her as he walked over to his desk and started up his computer.

kisa lied there with her half-lidded eyes drooping every so often, fighting to stay awake.

the girl turned her head to the side, seeing two to three shigarakis playing on their computers.

sighing, kisa rolled around in bed, to which shigaraki had promptly started to aggressively click his mouse as he maneuvered past some obstacles.

"tomura~"

the male grunted in response, clearly not wanting to deal with a slightly—very—tipsy kisa.

the girl squinted her eyes as she suddenly sat up, sitting there for a good while before gathering her thoughts and trudging her way over to the gaming man.

"you should stay in be—"

     kisa suddenly fell, to which shigaraki had hastily turned around in his chair as he saw kisa, who was whimpering over a small scab to the palm of her hands.

     the girl looked up at shigaraki with tears brimming her ears, to which shigaraki was utterly shocked.

     how was it that the woman who had singlehandedly taken down the meta liberation army now crying over a bit of pain.