27.

An hour into receiving his aunt's message Arham found out that Hooriya never left the country.
There was no passanger named Hooriya Ajmal on the list on the day she left or anytime in the next week.

"-find the taxi she took, the taxi driver would tell you where he dropped her off. Find her." Arham said cutting the call.

It was already half past six when he wrapped everything at office ready to go home. The recent matters had forced him to cancel his meeting scheduled for dinner, all he needed now was peace and some time to relax away from all his problems.

He picked up the phone connecting him to his PA.
"Ms Zafar tell the driver to get my car ready." He said.

"Okay sir. Will that be all ?" She asked.

"Check if Ms. Seher is still in the office ?" He asked.

"I'll check and get back to you sir." She said and disconnected the call.

Arham shut his laptop, sliding it into his laptop bag. He called in a peon and handed him the bag, sending it to his car. Shutting all the lights he stepped out of his office to see Ms. Zafar waiting for him.

"Sir, tonight's meeting has been rescheduled for tomorrow at lunch." She informed. "Also the Fashion department is working overtime today." She said.

"Alright." Arham said and took the elevator to the seventh floor.

Walking into the floor, the smell of fresh cloth and detergent hit him. He could see the buzz around though the glass walls.

A couple of moments later his presence was brought attention to him. The buzz around stopped.

"G..Good evening sir." A man wished him.

"Good evening, where can I find Seher ?" He asked.

"Beta room sir." The man replied and gained himself a small nod from Arham.

Arham walked towards the room on the far left labeled 'Beta.'

Pushed the door open he saw Seher sitting on a chair, she was busy going through some papers.
His eyes travelled across the desk to see women standing facing him, one of which was very, very familiar.

"What are you still doing here ?" Before Arham could stop himself the words left his mouth seeing his wife still in the office when she should have been home three hours ago.

The sudden loud voice made Meher and Zara look behind Seher to see Arham standing there. Seher to quickly turned around on her chair and on finding Arham in the room quickly got up on her feet.

Realising his mistake Arham shifted his gaze quickly from his wife and looked at Seher.

"Ms. Seher no request for an overtime use of office premises was sanctioned by me, why might I ask is your team work way past office hours." He said.

"Sir we..we were finishing off designs since not much time is left till -."

"Not my concern." Arham interrupted her. "Not everybody's life is limited to their work Ms. Seher."

Arham turned to face the others in the room and said. "You may all leave for the day, you can pick up rest of the work from here tomorrow. And Ms. Seher, I had come to let you know that I'm extending the dead line by a week." Arham once again looked around the room his eyes finding his wife's, he looked at her for a secind longer before turning around to leave.

•••

Meher could feel herself take a huge gasp of breath as soon as Arham left the room. Her heart had tripled its speed, she felt like her secret, their secret would come out, like people in the room would figure who Arham truly was for her.