12.

AN: chapter extremely sexually detailed.
Do not read if it makes you uncomfortable

Meher stood near the window which face Hooriya's beautiful garden. Although the sky was dark and the beautiful flowers couldn't be appreciated in the moonlight, the moon itself looked beautiful.

Peaking in through the window, shining brightly it had almost lit dimly the entire room.

"Why are you looking so radiant today ?" Meher looked at the moon and asked, it had been her only companion after her life had changed. Talking to the moon had become one of her habits, he was the only one who listened to her patiently.

"Are you spying on someone that you have come so close to the earth ? I've told you it's wrong to look into others private affair, but you won't ever listen." She shook her head disapprovingly.

"How did my life change so much so quickly ? I had a family, my own blood who never felt like my own after baba's death and then there are these people I had no ties to till a few days before who have showered me with more love than I have ever received, well all except my husband." She sighed.

"But someday maybe, I'll crack his hard 'I'm an angry young man' exterior, do you think I will, will he ever be -." Meher shut up her rant as she heard the bedroom door open. She turned around to face the same person standing who she had been complaining about to her celestial friend.

"Aap ?" She said, it was the first time she had seen him at night. (You ?)

"Hey baby!" He squealed, walking towards her, his feet staggering a little.

"Arham." Meher gulped visibly. 'Was he drunk ?' She thought.

"Come here my love." He said stretching his arms, motioning her to come to him.

"Arham are you okay ?" She asked concerned about his strange behaviour.

"I'm sorry okay, I swear I didn't want to, but the pain, it was too much." He said pulling Meher by her arm into his chest. "I couldn't take it any more." He burying his face in her neck. His drunken acidic breath made Meher cringe.

"You smell different." He said sniffing her. "But I like it."

Meher heart race at the close proximity and the physical touch. She knew she would have to give herself to him if he wanted to have her, after all he was her husband but the thought of it too made her scared. She was so inexperienced, she had no one to tell her what she had to do, she had never discussed it with her mother or khala.

One second her thoughts were running a hundred miles per hour and the next everything froze. Arham had grazed her earlobe with her teeth teasingly, tracing the helix of her ear with his tongue.

Meher squeezed her eyes shut and just tried to breathe.

"Oh my sweet, I just wanna hold you so close and never let you go, I love you so much." He whispered, kissing her forehead.

Meher eyes opened at his words. 'He loves me ?' She thought. 'Was that the reason he married me ? He knew me from before ?' Her heart thudded at their proximity and the possibility.

Arham was drunk out of his wit, all he wanted to do was make crazy love to his wife, his love.

He kissed her forehead and then the tip of her nose and brought his lips down to her lips. They were soft and warm just like he remembered them to be, he grazed her bottom lip with his teeth and flicked his tongue across it, sucking on them slowly.

He held her by her waist and pulled her towards himself as he continued to ravish her.

Meher was taken by surprise as she felt his moist lips on her, devouring her, like a starved man. He kept sucking on her lips as she tried to distance herself from him. He bit on her bottom lip a little harder making her wince, giving him the opportunity to dive his tongue into her mouth.