Epilogue 1.

5 years later

It was the 22nd of September, it had been five years since Arham had lost Hooriya.

Her loss had hit him hard, unholy thoughts of taking away his own life had entered his mind initially, he wanted his Allah to take him too, he wanted to be reunited with his love.

But as days went on, the pain in his chest subsided and dealing with grief became easier.

Yusuf and Meher were at his side every minute of the day, with passing time and care Arham was back to becoming himself after a struggling few months with living without Hoor.

He remembered her last words to him. "Rukna Nahi, zindagi bohot khoobsurat hai, mere hisse ki bhi zindagi aur khushiyan tumhe jeeni hai." (Don't stop, life is very beautiful, you need to live life for me, you need to be happy for me)

A small smile played on his lips.

"Baba why are you smiwing ?" He felt a tug on his hand.

Arham looked down to see his bundle of happiness, his daughter, Alizey Butt starring at him with confusion, sporting her two pigtails.

"Because Baba ki jaan, he is happy that he has you." He said looking down at her.

"Alijay is awso happy." She said, giving her father a toothy grin.

A lot had changed in the last five years, for starters Arham now sported a well shaped beard with a few streaks of grey hair peeking from behind his mane of black and now he was a father.

Arham bent down and picked up his four year old in his arms. Her presence made him feel like the richest and happiest man in the world, her smile made him forget every stress, every sorrow, she was his world.

Giving Alizey a heartwarming smile Arham fished out his phone from his pocket and dialled the number, placing the handset against his ear he waited.

She was 15 minutes late.

"Hello ?" The voice on the other end made his smile go wider, he could feel the fluster in her voice.

"Where are you Meher ?" He asked checkering the time on his phone once again. "I've reached and Alizey might fall asleep on my shoulder any moment now."

"I'm there, reaching to you two in two minutes, just two." She mumbled, he could hear her increasing her pace and the sound of her laboured breath.

"Alright we are waiting, come soon and do not run ." He said with a smile etched on his lips and cut the call.

Pushing the phone back in his back pocket.

He remembered Meher's first day at work almost 6 years ago now, he remembered asking her to step out of the meeting as she was late, she was late then and was late now, some of her habits after years too hadn't changed.

"Baba, can we go to mamma now ?" Alizey whined.

"Just two minutes my love." He said kissing her forehead.
"Meher is on her way." He said and she nodded going back to licking the lollipop in her hand.

"Baba."

"Yes baby ?" Arham said stroking his daughter's hair lovingly.

"I mwade two new fliends at skhool."

"You did ?"

"Yesh, Naina and Farook."

"That's good baby, will you introduce them to baba ?"

"I will." She  said nodding her head.

"Thank you my love. Did you-."

"Sorry I'm late." The voice made Arham stop and turn around with Alizey in his arms.