36.

Meher fluttered her eyes open, the morning sunlight fell on her face and made her smile.

The heavy arm on her waist made it difficult for her to turn but she wriggled free from her husbands grip.

Meher turned to see Arham peacefully sleeping, snoring softly.
She bent down and pecked his lips softly. The memories of their passionate night made her blush. She picked the discarded T-shirt and wore it rushing towards the bathroom.

Life had been blissful, and now that Arham and Meher had begun their marital journey together, Meher couldn't ask for anything more.

Meher switched on the shower and stepped in washing her body with the hot water pouring on her. She closed her eyes and felt the hot water slide down her body soothing her tensed muscles. She placed the palm of her outstretched hand on the wall in front hand leaned on it enjoying the relaxing feeling.

"You look very comfortable."

The voice made Meher yelp in surprise. Meher quickly turned around to face the wall making Arham chuckle.

"I see you naked every night, when you lie under me, when we fu-."

"Arham." Meher said making him keep the sentence be unfinished.

"The view from the back still is a good one." He said with a smirk.

"Arham." Meher whined making him chuckle. "Will you please -."

"Join you ?" He said pulling up his T-shirt and discarding it. "I thought you'd never ask. He said huskily as he stepped into the shower after getting rid of the rest of his clothes.

•••

And Meher was late for office again, both of them were but who cared when Arham entered, all the guns would be pointing at her.

Meher quickly rushed towards her department. She was an hour late, thanks to the longest time she had spent in the shower today.

A faint blush spread across her cheeks as she manoeuvred through the crowd towards the lift. There was already a small who were waiting for the elevators to come down.

She made a mental note to ask Arham to add a couple of more elevators.

Meher stood there smiling at the few familiar faces she met in the canteen during lunch.

The ding of the elevator made Meher sign in relief. Finally !

The moment everyone had stepped out of the elevator Meher was ready to rush in when someone cleared his throat behind her.

Everyone turned around and put on their professional front ahead.
"Good morning everyone, do you mind if I take this ride ? I have to be up for a meeting really quick." He said and everyone nodded enthusiastically, well never say no to your boss was an unspoken or written point in the job resume.

"Really ?" Meher whispered under her breath but Arham who had listened to her remark turned his neck slightly giving her a coy smile before taking the elevator ride up.

•••

"Well well well look who is here." Eira said spinning around in her chair to face Meher.

"Oh thank for Meher you are here, I couldn't decide between the two dyes." Zara said pulling Meher along with her to their work bench.

Seher who was quietly sitting on her  bench turned around towards Meher and finally spoke ending the building up tension in Meher's stomach.

"Your first day, Mr. Butt had told you and in fact warned you about tardiness, we don't accept that quality here." Seher said haughtily. "I'm sure an intern of all should be here on time, before time if I would say but you." She shook her head.