10 facts about Meher.

- I loved the name Arham and wanted to name my son (if and when I would have one) Arham but post this book I would never.

- The plot of this book came to me overnight while I was already working on two other ongoing books, which I left aside to write this one.

- Meher means blessing, and I wanted her name to be a satire considering all the things she was blessed with weren't really uh blessings ?

- While writing the book I came across this story about Jahangir aka Mr. Salim and his most beautiful and beloved wife Mehrunisa aka Nur Mahal aka Nur Jahan. Hence Meher became Noor.

- Yusuf wasn't a character in the OG plot. Yes there was no Yusuf. No Yusuf and Meher, it was going to be just Meher but then Yusuf came along.

- Yusuf is based on someone very dear to me, not entirely ofc but some traits the way I see him, the way I've shaped him I've taken a part of this person and captured him in Yusuf.

- So when I shaped Yusuf, I wanted to portray him as a spoilt brat who falls in love with his friends wife but then I decided to put a little me into him as well, hence he turned out to be a doctor.

- I got the plot going through Urwa Hocane's pictures lol, she gave me my Hooriya and Hoor gave me the plot.

- Alia was going to the jealous ex girlfriend brought in to make Meher jealous but then honestly we women are much better than this, being portrayed as home wrecking bitches so no to any negative character (except Safa mamma ofc) and Meher had to find love on her own not based on a highly negative emotion.

- I haven't read Meher yet 🙈