34.

Meher felt the bed shift, a heavy arm rest on her waist, she turned around to see Ahram looking at her, his thumb stroking the exposed part of her waist.

Arham looked at her and smiled, he could see the purpling trail of his passion on her neck. Her lips looked plump and it took his every bit of self control to stop himself from repeating the events of the night.

"Good morning." He said in his husky morning voice.

"Good morning." Meher wished him back. She looked at him and saw him staring at her passionately. She turned around again and hid her face behind the pillow, her face had heated up from his glare and thinking about what they had done the night before.

Arham curled his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his chest, he buried his face in her neck taking in her sweet scent.

The last time Arham had woken up after sharing an intimate night with Meher he had felt wrong, like he had sinned, this time around however it felt just the right thing to do, he had accepted the woman in his arms as his wife.

Meher lay there in his arms, she closed her eyes and soaked up his warmth, she could heard and feel his breath.

Why was he so difficult to understand, yesterday he had been so distant and closed, even while their bodies had mergers together and right now, even the simplest act of him holding her made her feel the closest to him she had ever felt.

"Arham." Meher said her fingers tapped on his muscular arm which was around her waist.

"Hmm ?"

"We need to get to the office." She said.

"I am the boss." He said groggily.

"But I am not." Meher replied.

"You aren't going to office today anyway." He said making her turn around to face him.

Meher looked at him from below her lashes, he was perfect, how did she find a man like him.

Arham pushed back the hair which fell on Meher's face, tracing her bottom lip with his thumb Arham leaned in making Meher's heart beat fasted. Meher closed her eyes anticipating the kiss but the soft warm touch of his lips on her forehead made her open her eyes.

Arham looked at her confused puppy face and let out a chuckle playfully punching her nose with his index finger.

He got out from the bed, picked up his discarded track pant and walked towards the other side of the room towards the bathroom. He entered the bathroom and the sound of the water tap run reached Meher's ear.

Seconds later he was out wearing his track pant which rest low on his hip.

"I've run a warm bath for you, go take a nice long bath, it's should help relax your muscles." He said standing at the door end of the bed looking at Meher.

Meher sat upright on the bed, feeling a slight discomfort in her lower half. She looked at Arham and smiled. "Thank you." she said.

"That's the least I could do." He replied. "I'm going to go get us some breakfast and our tea and coffee okay, don't get out of bed if you don't feel like." He said before heading out of the room.

Meher watched his retreating figure exit the room. Her heart swelled with adoration for the man. She would lie if she said she didn't want to share her body with Arham, she did, but she was scared, she wanted him to stop the night before but she was too afraid to tell him to.

Although the night had been painful for the first half it had been pleasurable for the rest and she would do it a million times over if it mean her husband treating her like a queen the next morning.