Yes i will explian why i choose jisung togther with sanghee more then renjun

The reason I choose Jisung to play the role not only as SangHee's group mate but also as her boyfriend is because I feel like y'all see the connection as much as I do , renjun does have moments with SangHee but doesn't it have that kind of close r...

The reason I choose Jisung to play the role not only as SangHee's group mate but also as her boyfriend is because I feel like y'all see the connection as much as I do , renjun does have moments with SangHee but doesn't it have that kind of close relationship with SangHee , she may be inlove with Renjun which I will go over that in a little bit. But other than that Jisung is always there for SangHee when mark is not around to help her or to be with her 24/7 , Renjun is not there to help her when she has panic attacks ( no hate ) but with Renjun he acts more of a father than a boyfriend . He may be romantic towards SangHee but he is more of a father figure to SangHee and also mark . Jisung is the only man that is what gives me that aura that oh yea Jisung should play the role as SangHee's boyfriend .

So yea if you need more of an explanation I will make a chapter for that and thank you guys for the love and supports and yea . Do not forget to vote, comment, enjoy and add this to your reading list