Jisung alive or dead

Hey guys

I know all of you got saddened when I put Jisung death after SangHee died, now I will actually switch it up a bit

As you know I will fully explain everything as in everything

Now we all know that love can be used in many different forms of usage, but sometimes love can kill us as well, losing someone important can really change us or cause os so much grief and even then I will explain to you if Jisung whether he is dead or alive.

Jisung actually was in a very depressive state when SangHee died ( the main protagonist of the book )

What happened was Jisung was suffering through chronic depression, suicidal thoughts, and disordered eating . He tried to make sure he opened up or even went out the room but the members actually noticed the change, so about the afterlife, that is jisungs mind and future and what could potentially happen to him in a resulting matter of time and past to future.

He actually I did not put this bug he actually was in a coma state because he overdose in Pills, so just to bring it to you

Jisung did not pass away, nope he did not, your boi did not pass away, I know some of you where saddened by it but just to clear it up , I forgot to say he is in a coma .

So where is Jisung now in story and where is he at ? Well he is in a coma so he pretty much woken up and was sent for rehab because when he hears SangHee's name he starts to cry or flinch or do something's that will make him cry so yea .

Here it is story part two of the after life

Jisung was sent to the hospital, all the members knew it was a dream everything was a dream but all they knew that SangHee was no longer alive at this point, Jisung was unfortunately in a coma state, members all found out and they cried so hard th...

Jisung was sent to the hospital, all the members knew it was a dream everything was a dream but all they knew that SangHee was no longer alive at this point, Jisung was unfortunately in a coma state, members all found out and they cried so hard that they prayed for him to wake up, once the dus and months gone by Jisung woken up , so while that happened Jisung had got up and ruffled his dry and brittle locks, Jisung looked around his room and his nurse smiled at him and told " park Jisung, you were in a coma state after an overdose in antidepressants pills. "

Jisung eyes went wide until he cried widely " where's my girl friend ? , SangHee, SangHee where are you SangHee "

The nurse then said " calm down sir she is dead already she passed away, but we might need you to go on hiatus. "

Jisung nodded, until the nurse cried " I know how it feels like to lose someone, and son remember this, your girlfriend is always there for you and will be there for you but just above . "

Jisung nodded while then the nurse spoken up " I believe that it's better off for you to go to a doctor and he is right here right now . "

The doctor came in and spoke up " I see you really have a good relationship with SangHee, and I figured after her death you might have gotten any symptoms. "

Jisung sighed " Doc, it is hard for me to move on, as much as it hurts it is harder for me to move on, my fans and members noticed my change and I think I might be depressed or suicidal or have something, cause doctor, I-I just want help, and every time I sleep it makes it harder for me not to see her, I just wish time would have not caused this to happen I just want help doctor I really do . "

The doctor looked at the young boy infront of him, he immediately diagnosed him with suicidal thoughts, insomnia, depression, and even antisocial and split personality disordered ( just so you know I am not a doctor so please bear with me . )

The doctor decided to get him help and the members and fans could not be more supportive and happier, and they just want there Jisung back to normal and healthy .

So here it is y'all I hope you liked it and yea

So here it is y'all I hope you liked it and yea .

This book has been in a wild rollercoaster .