Sanghee's sasenges

This is SangHee's crazy fans and what they did to her

This is SangHee's crazy fans and what they did to her .

So let's start with the introduction

What are crazy fans and what do they do ????

Crazy fans will do anything to be with the idol or anything else . They will try to commit any sort of issue or anything for recognition or even ask for attention. Some have mental illnesses and some are obsessed but can go to the extreme and it is not good .

So that is to clear it up a bit so yea let's begin

Crazy fan number one :
Sunny Louis

Crazy fan : mental illness Anger issues and and depression

Anger issues and and depression.

This fan especially did something very horrible when SangHee and Renjun started dating she then found out and immediately was obsessed with SangHee the moment she saw her live on stage. The outfit, hair And etc . She dos the worse to the worse in order to get her attention by pretending to be her sister .

And this happened
When SangHee was busy doing things in the hallway in the building she was waiting for her love Renjun to come with her to go an eat at an restaurant while that happened Sunny came up to her and touched her. SangHee has mental illness as well but she felt weird just seeing this so while it happened sunny spoken up " SangHee unnie, sister !!!!! "
SangHee looked taken back and spoke up " sorry but who  are you ??? " sunny smiled and grabbed her harshly until Jeno and Jisung pulled the crazy fan away " I will get you next time so please sister can I hug you ?? "

SangHee looked puzzled until Renjun came up and hugged SangHee until he spoke up " what are you doing to my girlfriend??? Get out now you weirdo " Renjun was pissed off and the staffs kicked her out .

That is when we all know that part was only the beginning.............

We thought it was over but we thought wrong..........

Part two : The pictures
Yes I said it right she took an hundred pictures of her , she took a bunch more and it is bad enough for SangHee that was when the fan kept following her over and over again . She took her pictures, sent her disgusting pics of her body , sent blood to her and even worse touched her private area of SangHee when she got the chance. She molested her to the point where SangHee could not breathe and Renjun and Mark told the boss and that they put her in an rehabilitation center with her parents to let her know that somethings wrong with there child so over all

This fan is the worst ones.

Fan number two

Daniel rocks

Daniel rocks : mental illness Antisocial personality disorder

Antisocial personality disorder

He is one of the second to at least worse ones besides sunny . He was obsessed with SangHee when she came out . He was not sure if it was love but it grew obsessive thoughts and sexual issues. He then became delusional and thought she was his but in reality she was dating an Chinese boy in the group which is Renjun .

Renjun knew this happened he first knew and wanted to protect his girlfriend so Daniel kept on texting her bad even tweeting her bad sending her Dick pics. Even worse was he sent sex tapes bad other stuff which made her uncomfortable and even so it was not good behavior until he almost raped her and he sexual harassed her to the point where if she isn't it around her team mates she feels very self conscious about her self, she didn't trust anyone and yea it was bad very , very bad .

Where is he now ???

He is serving in jail and therapy.

Last fan but there are more

The twins .

These two are not that worse but they did made the idol very uncomfortable Mental illness: eating disorders, insomnia and Bipolar disorder

Mental illness: eating disorders, insomnia and Bipolar disorder .

Names : Ana and Jacob. Theses two are very quite mysterious, there past is unknown but people say they are sex offenders and rapist . It is known that the band is very aware of even the staffs and CEO which makes sure SangHee is safe . They prey on young girls like SangHee. Which is not safe for her or any young kid to go through naive kids that need protection. That is when she met them .

When the twins was busy going to the building they made an plan and dressed up as someone who works there . While that happened they took a pic of SangHee drinking water and SangHee was wearing biker shorts and her sports bra and on top of that is her sweater while she wore trainers . While that happened SangHee had no choice but to look and she felt weird and sketchy. She shrugged at the thought and walked away which gave the two a chances until they grabbed her when she was walking and tried to kidnap her. She was struggling and kicking and yelling until Jaemin and Jisung saw along with Doyoung and Winwin they all went and grabbed her and told the security guards until the twins say " I know you from highschool and stuff you are our friend " SangHee looked puzzled until she spoke up " I didn't study here at all I studied in my home country so like I am sorry but you need to leave now I am sorry but I do not know you " that made the two walk away with guards kicking them out of the company and they never returned but they did with other fans but was well hidden so yea that is all no new update on them but they are getting help .

Welp here are my OC's hope you like it and all pics do not belong to me but I give credit to them the lovely creators .

Do not forget to comment, vote bad enjoy and this story is inspire by the one I read so yea I wanted to let you know and yea I did not copy anyone's but I chose my characters mad what they did so yea .