Sanghee Q&A

Hello guys this is SangHee and this is my Q&A so here it is

Okay let's do it

Question one : are you and stray kids female member best friends and which sub unit is she in????

SangHee : " good question me and her are actually friends since I came into the kpop industry we immediately clicked right away and yes I am so happy that you asked it, she is in danceracha here is the video clip

So yes she is the one who is next to lee know, her dancing really fits the group so much because she has this flow and she dances with lots of power and she is very flexible too so every time I ask her to dance to cherry bomb she is too good. So yea here is the answer .
* smiles *

Question 2 : what is your favorite color ???

SangHee : " my favorite color is lavender

Question 3: " how are you and Renjun doing so far ???

SangHee : " me and him are doing good and it is an healthy relationship and oh I forgot to say is that The female member of stray kids has a crush on Felix like but mostly han or Chan so like yea you guys will be shock on who . * laughs * * smiles*

Question 4: " why did you develop anorexia ???

SangHee : * sighs * " the reason is because of the hate I got and how some of the people like some of the stylist called me fat but clearly I am healthy and like they do it because they want me to fit into clothing but what you do not know is that they weight you infront of everyone and it sucks so yea I am back healthy and still recovering.

Question 5 : what is your secret routine for your legs ????

SangHee : " my secret routine is working out and Eating food . "
* laughs * " just kidding my secret routine is just making sure I take care of my skin "

Question 6 : are you friends with Kard and Chu hua ????

SangHee : " yes definitely I am friends with them and I am happy and that we talk to eachother everyday and send eachother memes and that makes J-seph and Chu hua get annoyed so me and Ji-woo along with BM and So-Min make it more funnier and yea they have reacted to me a couple of times and they always have the best reactions then they text me and I hype them up and stan KARD !!!!! And Chu-hua "

"That is all the questions for today and yea I am in an busier schedule but y'all I would never let you netizens down !!!! So there will be an part two to get to know me and this is my YouTube video and this is my first one and people asked me if I am friends with BTS and yes along with Halsey so yea !!!! "