Sanghee live

______________________________

Hello and this is an new chapter so hope you like it and thank you so much for reading and supporting my account I am like so happy so here it is hope you like it

Hello and this is an new chapter so hope you like it and thank you so much for reading and supporting my account I am like so happy so here it is hope you like it .
__________________________________________________________________________________________

SangHee live

As well all know that SangHee is suffering through an eating disorder so if you want to know this, read my hate chapter and it will make sense so here it is .

SangHee was busy in her hospital room and asked the nurse if she can go on live and her nurse aka Erza rose nodded and said " yea sure sweetheart okay and you can ask someone to visit you if you want , it's your choice I will let your doctor Mr James yang know okay ??" SangHee nodded and spoke up " sure thing aunti " as you know SangHee's nurse is like an aunt to her so she makes sure she is okay while she was talking to the nurse an boy came and knocked on the door and there he was Han from stray kids asked to join her . While Han was coming in he asked if it's fine for him to visit since you know visiting hours start at 3 till 9 which Ends at that time . They are very strict so Han nodded and bowed .

He then smiled and ran his fingers through his brown hair while he smiled at SangHee until he grabbed a chair and got her some snacks while they were eating he spoke up " So SangHee how you doing or should I say how's your recovery going so far ???" SangHee has a hard time to slow so she got water to help it gulp down " I am okay squirrel it is just you hard for me to even comprehend this much hate you know Oppa , as much as I hate it here , I wanted to do it because I felt the need to get some help and recover myself . By any chance we can do vlive ???" Han looked at her puzzled until spoke up " But darling, are you okay with doing this ??? You know the haters are going to come back and you know how tough it is for your own best friend here have to see that." SangHee only sighed " I guess but you know Oppa I will be fine because your here and that you can protect me so yea I think I am ready to face my fears." He then smiled softly and ruffled her hair " you know kiddo , you are something that makes me happy , do not forget what I said , if this gets overwhelming let me know okay so let's see " Han took out his phone and opened the app and connected it to the camera he brought with him since he had his stuff and knew what he will use in the mean time .

SangHee then saw a bunch of people joined until Han spoke up " so right now your wondering were I am??? Well for starters I am with my bestie SangHee and she would like to interact with you guys since she is in recovery so please no hate okay ??? Anyway ask for anything you want we will answer." They waited for the questions until one popped up and snagged read it " one fan said hmmmm , I am sorry for hara you went through and hope your recovery goes well , please make sure to eat lots of food and that we will wait till you get better, I hope you get better real soon and I know your boys miss you know doubt but I know you choose to get help and us fans support that so do not let the hate get to you . Please be strong and healthy and we pray for you unnie." SangHee felt touched until she heard her nurse and she came and they saw everything while Han spoke to fans and the fans made her welcome and get well presents they sent her . And even Han surprise her " darling I got you something." SangHee's eyes grew sparkling " what is it Oppa ??" Han chuckles and boom he got her an , stuffed squirrel " this is for you SangHee . If I am not around to comfort you darling this will help you , no matter how much you struggle remember that your best friend and friends and family care about you even your fans so yea " he expressed his feelings on what he wanted o say to his best friend for a very long time

SangHee smiles and hugged him " thank you so much Han , you have no idea how much u mean to me. I will keep my promise. Promise me that you will do great also Oppa ??? "

Han smiled and said " promise "

They both ended the live and connected there pinkies together with an smile and then Han hugged her and left to say goodbye and get well soon .

SangHee smiled and waved happily and then looked at the squirrel and smiled softly saying " you will always be my best friend Han , no matter what I will keep supporting you and the others. "

——————————————————————————————

Awwwww such a cute story I wrote
on this chap . Hope you like it .

And we all know that something might be going on between the two but we may never know .

So yea I hope you enjoy , vote , and comment bye guys .