Sanghee's father and mom explanation history

SangHee's father was not that best father, when she was super young her new father which became her step father was different around her. He would act more like very creepy around SangHee, he would touch her inappropriately, he would abuse her, rape her, and even worse lock her up for 3 whole weeks. That was when she was 10 years old until she reached her middle school years things probably gotten more worse for SangHee. She would often hear her father come home with alcohol bottles, hurt her mom and SangHee herself until SangHee's mother had enough of her new baby daddy, so then later on around 8th grade she left the home and moved to Korea.

It was new to her, her surroundings was different but her father would constantly call her or demand her to come back home until her mother had enough and filed a lawsuit to her new husband.

So that being said out of nowhere when SangHee was in highschool grade 10 she then gotten the news that her mom was sent to the hospital until later on her mother was diagnosed with cancer. So for SangHee she had to drop school because of taking care of her mother. And her school was very good and understanding that her classmates sent out love and support for SangHee. All of the teachers would visit SangHee and her mother and give SangHee some fun activities to do while she took care of her mother but overall she did good in her test good flying colors, gotten good grades, and passed it . Until one day in the hospital bed her mom decided to ask SangHee to find some kind of hobby to do.

SangHee started learning how to play instruments, getting into vocals, practicing in the karaoke machine while her mother watched her with glee, she would then enroll herself into numerous dance classes to improve, she then around the age of 15 her mother asked her if she wanted to audition to become a kpop star . So SangHee looked at her in worry but her mom always was supportive of SangHee and so then she knew about SangHee's anxiety condition and mental illnesses. So later when SangHee debuted into nct dream in the First and last era.

Taeyong decided to go with SangHee to check up with her mom in the hospital.

Her mother met Taeyong and made sure he is the one to look after SangHee since she has no time left to live.

So later on when SangHee turned 16 about around August 23, She have gotten the news that her mother has passed away. It broke SangHee a lot but she knew how much her mother supported her and cared for her.

So Taeyong remembered about SangHee's mother tell him to take care of her and everything .

Taeyong remembered and decided to take the parent roll. For SangHee that is when Sanghee would always be around Jaehyun and Taeyong, taeyong was just like SangHee's mother he always is supportive and protective and so when he found out that SangHee was going to be doing finals tests , he would help her study until one day taeyong and SangHee met her step father taeyong immediately went into protective bear mode .

That is when taeyong said " leave SangHee and get out of here or else I will call the cops for your bad behavior towards SangHee and yes I am now her father , I adopted her so please leave us alone . "

Here is the the whole history and yes taeyong is SangHee's new father because he adopted her later on when she 16 he finally adopted her and took her in as his daughter. I know it was a bit off for SangHee but she was hundred percent grateful.

And when she passed away Taeyong was the one who hit the hardest he then would always cry at night and he would be sad and guilty that he could not be able to be there or save her in time . Until later on when Aera joined Taeyong would be mute towards Aera because she looked similar to SangHee he remembered the eyes of SangHee and then out of nowhere he accepted Aera later on he was like a big brother to her so he would always tell her about SangHee. SangHee  was alive till she passed away when Aera was out in Busan with her brother.

So it was hard for Aera as well but yea . I hope I did not confuse others but here it is .