Teaser of new book coming 2021

This is a teaser of a new book

Hope you like it

The female girl that is around 5"1 ft tall looked at the ceo of Pledis . She sighed

" what is it that you need me to do ?? "

The ceo sighed " your one of the best Body guard/ FBI agent we have here that is from Australia that came here to South Korea , I was planning on asking if you could protect our boy group . "

She sighed until " look my name is Lee Sammy, and I am the only women that can be able to help the boys from all danger . Please remember that your asking one of the most notorious police officer that worked in gangs, do you expect me to be able to deal with theses boys ??? "

The ceo sighed " of course !! And plus I want to offer you the job to protect theses boys and plus it will be an experience for you to have friends I know your father, and plus I see the good in you so is it a deal . "

The girl cracked her knuckles and chewed her bubble gum while her dark brown orbs looked at the male himself until she opened her mouth while she licked her lip ring " yes , we have a deal and who are the boys I have to protect ??? "

The ceo smiled while offering his hand for a shake " they are Seventeen and thank you for offering to work with us . "

She looked while smiling her white pearly teeth shown " your welcome . "

This is a new book y'all I hope you like it, it is coming soon or after the books I have written it is an police, gang , or mafia au plus with the boy group

What would happen when a girl that is part of a notorious mafia that is a bodyguard and police officer meets a group of 13th males in a kpop boy group named seventeen ??? What will happen

This book will be coming soon or later I hope you love it and yea !!!

Are you guys excited??? Same as me I am excited, this book is what I will be writing so yea it is through inspiration.

And yea I hope you will enjoy and comment how you guys feel !!! And yea do not forget to enjoy, vote and comment !!