More facts about sanghee

More facts about SangHee

1 . She does not like any food that is too blend or too salty, like she does not love the taste especially if it is bitter .

2. She loves fluffy animals especially unicorns.

3. Her least favorite movie genre is horror and she mostly prefers sci-fi movies and Romantic movies.

4. Her secret is she one of the members that has the fastest fingers and that when she plays video games it is so satisfying to watch and like she has very good coordination.

5. She knows how to drive a car and her dream car is an Lamborghini.

6. Her favorite music genre is orchestral and R&B's

7. She is the most matured member in the group and that she tends to be overprotective of the other members .

8. When she eats she looks like an chipmunk.

9. She is one of the most members who takes the longest in the bathroom .

10. She can do the splits and that she can balance stuff on her head.

11. She hates when members prank her but she laughs and is an I like it to an I do not like it.

12. She has poor memory loss so like for example if she lost something she cannot remember where she put it in the first place is it is very difficult for her to maintain good memorizing on certain things.

13. She raps in her bedroom when no one is there and one time she cursed saying the rap music and mark got mad at her .

13. When she listens to music she tends to move around even just doing the dishes and like she moves her hips a lot so the rest caught her most of the time so yea it is really funny.

14. She very extra like extra.

15. She takes very good care of her skin and that she drinks lots of water compared to the rest of the members.

16. She does not like smoking and drinking alcohol.

17. She grew up in an well mannered family.

18. She says that Jessi is her spirit animal.

19. She says that baekhyun is her soulmate.

20 . She does TikToks

21. Her favorite number is 11

22. She is an 01 liner but because the Boys call her noona is because she like there older sister in a way so she treats them like her own children or brothers or family in a way so yea she tends to be very strict and opened minded so whenever something is bad she has that spider senses on everyday .

23. They call her a spider because she is very quick on her feet and that she tends to have very fast fingers and that she is always on the alert everyday.

24. She has very good hearing and that she can even hear from far away .

25. She does not like bullying.

26. Her love for memes

27. Her love for hoodies and she secretly steals Chenle's sweater .

28. She said she one time had a crush on Jisung but apparently she got over it because she mostly sees him as her own brother figure and she says that she favors Haechan more than him .

29. She says that Jaemin and Jeno are very overprotective of her .

30. The boys get very jealous of her when she is around other boys .

31. She loves mamamoo and her bias is Hwasa .

32. She wants to collaborate with sunmi and hyuna

33. Her best friend is solar

34. Fun fact she can do the pretzel with her legs and that she can do the grudge sound which scares them a lot .

35. She can do Pranks to the point that her and Haechan argue cause she mostly does pranks on him . And yea they bought forgive each other .

36. Jaemin always wants her attention all the time .

37. She and mark share the same bedroom .

38. She makes YouTube vids and her favorite is Jenna marbles .

39 . She said if she was not an idol she would be an hand model or model for Saint Laurent.

40. She has so many fanboys and she calls them her mochi that what she calls her fanboys and for her fan girls she calls them her ice creams cause they are very precious to her and she has her own light stick for them .

41. She loves fan signs and concerts and wants to see an Cardi b concert or Nicki Minaj .

42. She can speak fluent Spanish and can talk in an conversation with people .

43. She supports lgbtq 🏳️‍🌈

44. She do the moonwalk

45. She can fight and she was an black belt in karate.

46. Crackhead energy

47. When she is mad it is very scary like she has that psychotic laugh with it so yea but she can calm it cause she almost develop anger issues .

48 . She is scared of gen x like and even how it will be like like she can predict the future .

49 . Finally she has long natural nails .

Fun fact she is called the dance machine in the group and is very confident in what she does especially dancing .