Her background

Her background

SangHee grew up in a average family. While growing up she did not really had a father figure to be honest with you .

As much as SangHee wanted to talk to her own father , her father did not respect his daughter and was always neglecting her and abusing her . She started to believe the words her father had said and the fact he was an alcoholic and workaholic it did not help SangHee . She always looked up to him but all he did was show her the negative side and made her do house chores, work nonstop , overworked her and even banned her from ever talking to her friends which cause them to stop being with her and her mother knew everything and did the best to love her daughter and other family friends and etc.

Her mother was a big role model in her life and eventually things escalated for the 11 year old . Her mother often had arguments and started to end up developing leukemia. So while she was alive she made sure to look over her until one day her father died in an car accident. She knew her father loved her but never showed her it because all of it was tough love and she developed some sort of mental illnesses called Stockholm syndrome . And she developed OCD which is an disorder that is cleaning non stop and flipping the switch non stop . She also developed insomnia and panic attacks and depression along with suicide thoughts.

The reason she developed it was due to her father and the fear that she had and the fact that she did not want to do anything and arrest her father because she became so attached that she developed Stockholm syndrome and pretended to think it is okay but in reality she was indeed in love with her father not sexually but in a child way . She then developed certain things like a fear of water because her father hurt her by strangling her and even drowning her and putting her head down the sink or toilet even worse the bathtub . Her brother and mother knew everything and eventually tried not arrest him because if they did he would take custody of his daughter and the fact that he was brought up in the past from the same way her mother did to him which cause him to have tough love on his kids not loving and affectionate and caring and supportive but the opposite on what a father should be doing to their own kid .

While she was auditioning she was so talented and that Leetuk from super junior found her singing in the streets and asked SMTOWN to recruit her and that is when she passed and told her sibling and mother and they were over joyed and supportive that her mother eventually got help for her medical problems is now living in the hospital. So SangHee always visit her and that is when Taeyong was took the role of watching her and doing other stuff because he met her mother and made a promise and even the mother wants taeyong or other members to love her like she did and so now all of them cherish her from the bottom of there own heart so does she and then when she passed she met her brother which is one of the Nct members so yea

They all have a strong bond and without SangHee being the group they would be sad . So they all have this protective and loving positive barrier around her that she has freedom and even the staffs and mangers even the CEO have full control of her and love her and treat her lien there own daughter .

So yea this is her background and so on hopefully you understand if you are going through this please , please , please get the help and your not the only one .

I wanted to make this because I wanted to show the world that this is an awareness and that my oc went through this path and has the help that she gets even an happy ending and so does every one of you out there you can do it even if you went to something similar I wanted to let you know that respect you and that you can get the help and I want y'all to love your parents even if you cannot at least give them the respect and at say I love you .

Yes there are downsides but please bear with me everything is going to be okay and that hopefully you get the help cause it worries me even if we do not know each other I full support and respect so yea

Love y'all and please get the help and support and please be yourself and yea