About the couple in this book

So as you know it is kinda confusing how Jisung and SangHee are together and stuff but not in this book .

Okay let's clear things up a bit

Firstly : SangHee is one of the characters that I have made up and that i worked hard about and it is my OC so yes in this book she is not real she is actually fictional !!! So for example her and Jisung dating, she is actually one of the members that is jisungs first love since the beginning when she entered the company so around the chewing gum era she fell in love with Jisung, so around that Jisung was shy around SangHee and did not know what to say to her till they both got close and learnt from eachother meaning got to know eachother till there feelings became stronger till almost near the we go up era .

Number 2 : this is quite highly fictional so everything I write is through pure imagination. So everything I wrote yes your probably right in your opinion that they are not in this relationship in the book so let me clear it up a bit . So from what you can tell since you read all the chapters and I came out with soompi them broken up .

Now everything I said is quite sad even the worse case I am not sure what to write more about SangHee but I was planning on writing something quite tragic in the end of this book or something quite good .

But as you know thank you for supporting and telling me your opinions on my OC character that I grown to be beloved by . SangHee is the character that I put to show how it would be like to be a women or how it would be like to see a women thrive to success by her own will and her own way through paths of despair and even unpredictable paths that she continued to follow through her dreams .

SangHee is one of my characters that I actually planned on doing my OC and Jisung to be dating because I think theses two have good chemistry and have a strong bond .

3 : the incident of SangHee

Now we all know when that sasaeng hit SangHee so hard to the point where she became disabled. Now for SangHee later on in the story she does get better but she goes through walk therapy due to her damage in her spinal cord that prevented her from walking. I am no doctor to be diagnosis anyone but this is from research.

Number 4 : the final product over all

I would say that theses two are together but maybe they might get back together but who knows ???

Now that I cleared it up a bit theses two in my book are all fictional in real life Jisung does not act like this or any of the members this is highly base fictional.

So yes just to clear it up a bit here it is I hope it will help you and my fellow commenter who commented me something that you might have been confused about so here it is .

And also I love to give a awesome thanks to you all and also

This question I got from bangtanbts316

Here is the answer and oh yea I am so sad theses two end things when there relationship was good 😭😭😭

Here it is and yea , I would love to give a shout-out to you Bangtanbts316!!!

If you want a shoutout please comment down below and let me know and also I made a new frien online and

Lilpeepee for commenting also and sending me your thoughts as well !!!