Woojin case or sexual harrassment

First off if you do not know about the Woojin situation it is about him sexual harassing an girl I think

First off if you do not know about the Woojin situation it is about him sexual harassing an girl I think .

First off let me put out an disclaimer I am in all means ever believing anything or something either it is proven facts or etc . Second of all whoever was part of this let's not drag people and send hate . Hate is an no no .

Okay first off I understand that the victim went through horrible problem and that is so sad .

And second of all I am not trying to believe anything the internet have said cause look at it in my point of view, the internet may be pulling our legs and so we are not sure of the information and what happens until proven facts by police .

I am not sending hate nor taking any sides until proven facts and that is final .

Second of all we may come out with accusations but what really happened ??? What time ??? , what day did it happen ??? If you really knew what really happened then you could of came out with the police and actually speak about it .

First off yes we know the side of story of the victim but where is the abusers side of the story ??? What really happened ??? Because we only know that part of the story but not the rest .

You can believe all you want and that is okay cause that is your opinion but come on now , where is the rest of story ??? Did he come out and actually said he did it ??? If he really did then he would of be in jail for it and the news reporters would of came out and said it .

Now I am pressed cause people be assuming things that when someone said it then you believe the hell out of them . We are not sure on who did it and what time but all we know is that I am not taking sides on who , what where .

Now that I have came out to talk about it . I feel  bad for anyone who has to go through such an traumatic experience . So if anyone has gone through this seek for help or anything but like I said

Please do not drag anyone who was part of the crime and second of all if this really happened then where is the investigation??? Where is the court or anything . So please do not believe certain things and I understand if that is your opinion it is okay . But for mine opinion I am not taking sides at all until it is proven facts .

Thank you again and I hope you our safe and good . And by the way while I was typing this out I killed an bug so yea we good .

Anyway thank you so much for reading my books hope it makes you feel happy and safe and I will make sure to continue on .

Please do not forget to enjoy , vote and comment .