Soompi

Soompi

SangHee giving well welcome towards new member Aera ???

Today that SM Entertainment has announced new member of nct dream which is Aera. Known as Choi Aera, the new member of The world wide group NCT 127 and NCT U along with NCT DREAM. We already found out that not only was Shotaro and Sungchan new members of NCT but also a female member named Choi Aera.

SangHee was seen smiling towards the younger member and calling her a sister like . It was a very cute moment because SangHee and Aera was on a live vid and fans have never seen the smile on Aera's face. She was very happy that SangHee even showed on her Instagram account her showing support and lovey words the three new members.

SangHee is really a heart of gold and is really positive and happy personality, we are so happy that she has recovered from her mental state and also her health as well this is the love and support we will be giving .

What do you guys think ???

Please comment , like and vote

Fans

Fan number 1 : this is so exciting cannot wait to see more interactions towards SangHee and Aera!!!

Fan 2: yasss sibling goals

Fan 3 : ugh Aera looks ugly
Fan 3 : well why did you comment that why don't you look in the mirror since you are going to give hate .
Fan 4: it is so cute how SangHee looks like the mature sister to Aera .
Fan 5 : wait I did not know Aera is related to San or Jongho ??
Fan 6 : maybe it is a rumor not sure cause if you look at Aera's biography it does not say any siblings so she must be like only child but not sure
Fan 7: she might be related but I think it is just the last name similar
Fan 8 : I would agree but not sure cause she never said anything saying she is the only child but I think she spoke up about it saying in I quote " I am so sorry for the misunderstanding but Jongho and San are not my brothers they are not related to me, I am the only child being raised and growing up so yea . "
Fan 8: I can agree now I understand
Fan 9 : yea it sounded like she is friends with them but I could be wrong .
Fan 10 : yea I think your right .
Fan 9: cause they do not seem like cousins to be honest plus like she is way young so I hope that the company does not hurt her in a way like what happened with Sulli from FX, the hate she got and everything
Fan 10,11,12 : that's hundred facts bro.