Bonus 2

Soompi

Soompi Today during the evening Stray kids Member known as Nabi Huang  ,the female member dating Felix lee  her fellow Band member has came out with a condolences towards NCT's SangHee's death, she then sent a thoughtful letter and posted for her ...

Soompi
Today during the evening Stray kids Member known as Nabi Huang  ,the female member dating Felix lee her fellow Band member has came out with a condolences towards NCT's SangHee's death, she then sent a thoughtful letter and posted for her Old friend SangHee saying

" my friend from the past, you might not remember the girl who is around 5"2 ft tall , who used to be your tutor for Chemistry class. You are a very wonderful and gold hearted women, you showed those around you how much strength you give by doing what you are doing and proving those wrong about your passion towards music and your love towards your members. I have been shattered and broken by how much you left the earth. You will always be remembered by not only your personality but your beautiful smile.

I will always love you as a friend but as a person who looks up to you by your hard work. Now you shall go and rest in a beautiful place called heaven because I know god gave you a place for you to heal and also to feel happy again . We shall pray and love you and always be remembered.

Thank you again for your love and support . I will miss you my wonderful beautiful friend .

Sincerely
Nabi Choi . "

Nabi has came out with a beautiful condolences towards her old friend during there high schooling years .

This is all for now

This is soompi

And what do you guys think ??

Comment down below .