Pranking girlfriend

Jisung since he knows how to drive decided to bring his love , SangHee to the mall since they both are shopping , so when he had the camera set up and it was for the live video he then told his fans " I will be doing that prank thing where you sto...

Jisung since he knows how to drive decided to bring his love , SangHee to the mall since they both are shopping , so when he had the camera set up and it was for the live video he then told his fans " I will be doing that prank thing where you stop the breaks on and see her reaction but since my girlfriend has no idea let's see "
SangHee then arrived while smiling and seating in the passenger seat while she sat and talked with her fans she was wearing an seatbelt so while she sat Jisung then run his hands through his black hair and looked in the rare view Mirror " oppa so I am planning on buying new shoes do you think it would be good choice - " gasps " opppa !!!!! What is that huh !!! Why would you do that ??? " she then starts to slap his shoulder and the fans were dying of laughter Jisung than laughed " I am so sorry my love , I am so sorry that I would stop the breaks on you " SangHee than got angry and pouted until she said " next time , love, do not do that you know we can get hurt okay and hey what is with the camera today hmmm ??? " Jisung than said" this is a prank I am so sorry Angel "

SangHee than said " it is okay next time do not do that okay "

Jisung than nodded while holding her left hand while his right hand was driving the steering wheel .

And the day went on with theses two shopping .