News update

Hey guys I wanted to let you know that I have passed my permit test for driving you know so yea. Wanted to let you guys know !!!.
   I wanted to say is that I am so sorry that I can't update as much anymore, that most of my chapters have been shortened up, I am deeply sorry, I have been having lots of school stress and that I have not been sleeping well and also I have been having mood swings so much so I am sorry I can't update for you guys, I feel like I have lots motivation to write more ideas. I hope you will be able to understand . But as you know hopefully I will be updating on my other books and well news flash, I will be able to update and maybe make a book two of this one !!! And I hope you will enjoy that and my other nct dream book with Aera in it . But I will try my best to be able to update when I get better . So yea I will try not to make the second book more depressing as this one came out with but yea I wanted to put my whole emotions into the book because I wanted to put this book in a way for me to share my thoughts and feelings into the book . So yea sorry I have not been updating as much .
     Thank you so much for all the support and everything it means a lot to me 😭😭😭😭 thank you again 😭😭😭 omg I barely cry but yea here it is . Thank you again honestly for the support and love you give my books and other authors who appreciate your love and comments you have put in our books, you have no idea how much we love and feel happy about your enthusiasm and enjoyment towards our books !!!! I know I may have not met you guys in real life but I am happy you enjoyed my book and I have been on hiatus for so much months and weeks, mostly weeks. But yea wanted to let you know guys and yea . Thank you again so much!! Thank you .

~unicornbarf1221