Caught and band members reaction

All kpop

Kpop idols Jisung  and SangHee were caught holding hands in public and kissing

Kpop idols Jisung and SangHee were caught holding hands in public and kissing .

We all did not know this was going to happen and that are they possibly dating ???? Would it ruin there careers ??? Or the groups image ????

Let us know what you guys think .

Sincerely
All kpop

Fans comments

Fan number one : " I would support them no matter what. If she dated any of the members I would support them . Humans deserve love and happiness so yea I do not mind at all they look cute . "

Moominlover101: " I thought that Jaemin liked her ??? But guess what I would support this. But what would happen if they all know . Even the CEO. I cannot believe idols are not allowed to date. This is crazy they deserve happiness. Imma fight theses peeps for ever going and taking pictures of them together in public because that is invading there privacy. "

Hater: " y'all she does not deserve to date Jisung like look how ugly she is. Like I could be better than her."

Fan: " I am new to nct but y'all this hater be hating bad thinking it is cool to write this. Like F off man . Your just jealous that she is more smarter and talented than you and get an job and stop bullying others. "

———————————————

Jaemin immediately was shocked when he saw this. He has lots of things going in his mind. Yes he had an crush on her but like he mostly seen her as an little sister to him. He does support his hyung for it and he definitely shipped them together. But he is worried for taeyong and the others what they would say. Yes he was the number one shipper in the jisang fan club. He really felt weird seeing this. The fact that the paparazzi had to invade their privacy. He is even worried for fans hating on them if they dated . It was even proven facts that Jisung has a crush on there baby so no matter how much it was a struggle to just make it seem to the worse to the worse more .

While he was thinking he immediately heard the door being slammed shut and he immediately get up from his bed and walked gulping down nervously while touching his pink hair and fiddling his hem of his shirt . He then saw the manager and Taeyong. They both looked like they ran on a track race or something the rest of the band members gulped and looked nervously sweats falling down . The manager then laughed and looked at them" I am not going to kill you guys but let me say this again what was that in all kpop???" They all looked at each other and then back at the the manager. " ummm it was Jisung and SangHee at the park eating ice cream and then I guess they kissed or something. " The manager called the CEO while he then sighed loudly " You know the dating ban is not up on you guys but let me tell you something. If this happens again I will for surely tell you guys that your going to be having an talk and it is not good so I advice you guys that if you date you better be focused on your careers and do not let it distract you guys. Your allowed to date her but remember if something happens it is on you guys and your decisions. So yes taeyong speak to them I will have an talk more with the CEO gotta go bye "