Sanghee update

SangHee update , marks Live video

While mark had a lot to say about SangHee he decide to speak on his behalf ft Jisung. It was silent in the dorm and SangHee was busy in her room sleeping with Jeno hugging her .

Mark decided to speak apon what has happened and Jisung decide to join in.

Mark starts live now
* marks holds camera and places it while the people in the back start holding the phone *
Mark and Jisung both had nothing to say even so where silent and started to silently cry in front of the camera. It was so hard for them to speak on the behalf of there members and yes it is true because something like this is very hard to even speak built mark spoke up and looked at the camera while Jisung gives him an tissue and the noona's in the back were holding there tears in. Mark gently spoke up

"Ummm I would like to speak about our little angel and fighter SangHee, this is really hard for us brothers to say or even talk about, we are so sad right now or even so we are extremely upset for the hate she received. She does not deserve this type of mistreatment even others as well, we tried our hardest to control our tears nor even say anything and we decide to wait till now to speak about this topic. We are deeply concerned about her and the fact that she developed and sickness that you can die from, or an eating disorder. Yes it is very sensitive because our angel never been through this and it really shocked her. We tried so many times to come up here and talk in the live but we cannot cause it hurts. Even if she is suffering we are as well and even the company and her stylist and etc are deeply angry about this and please keep in mind that this is an update for us band members to talk about and we want to and it is important, Jisung you can speak now"

Jisung was on the verge of tears and he spoke up " right now I feel very numb to the point where I have no words I am very angry to those who send our noona hate, I am very mad at you all to the haters and to anyone that took part on the hate. I am sorry to say but we like to apologize for how we are saying things but we have the right to speak about it and it is our right to say how we feel, if SangHee never been through this situation nothing like this would have happened, please just understand we care for her and that she is in the road of recovery and we are supporting her no matter what, thank you too those who love and support our group and our SangHee, our baby and angel ."

While the boys had a moment to speak upon about SangHee they gave them an update " SangHee right now is going through a lot of stress and sadness. She is trying to eat food again, and we been keeping track on what she does, and over all she been seeing an doctor and an support team is helping her and she will be going to rehabilitation and going to an place where they take care of people who suffer with eating disorders and etc. but she will continue idoling but not right now- Mark "

Jisung then spoke up " we as dream are supporting SangHee and where she is going and she knows that love and support her. She is like our peace maker of the group and she make sure we are doing okay, she takes care of us everyday so we , and the rest of dream are helping her and make sure she is getting better-Jisung "