Sanghee's documentry part two

SangHee's documentary Part two continuation

Sang was busy looking outside and practicing in the dance room clear to say she was tried and so while that happened she was able to speak and talk in front of the camera

Sang" you know life is not that easy since I am an idol. I have to practice a lot of hours and it is not easy to sing and dance and do all this work. People when they see me in the public or fan cams they look at it and say " she is good " or " she can multitask" but in reality it is hard even when I go through the time of the month. When ever I am in pain of doing certain dances it makes me stress or bumped out that I do mess up and that was when it happened in dream or 127, since I lack sleep, I mean everyone does not get at least 8 hours of sleep so yea. The one thing that happened to me is when I messed up doing superhuman. I was so tired that literally all the members looked at me with anger and that I had to g too my boyfriend and even dream for some comfort except Mark and the others looked at me with anger.

I cried so hard just thinking about it. And the fact that I am still in recovery  of my eating disorder. I am depressed and I knew from when I was at a very young age , clear to say it is not as rainbows and butterflies you guys think it is but once you get into the company there is no turning back once you mess up in the group there is no turning back, mess up in the dance everyone mess up as well.

Me being me is what it matters but also it is painful to see my members tell me I am not trying hard enough because they are tired or stressed and it got to me big time. I know that me and 127 do not get along when it comes to dancing but I know they give me tough love and they care for me physically and mentally it may be perfect but they do enjoy my presence a lot, I make them laugh, I help take care of them so we are like family is all that matters deep down I knew it hurts  but I am okay . " sang looked down from the recall moment

~Flashback scene that they filmed it~

SangHee was looking up through her sweat and was dancing the choreography and trying to memorize the dance while that was going on they were preparing the superhuman dance.

Until " SangHee why do you do this all the time ??? Huh we went over this like 10 times already can you like at leaset understand what is going on, can you be more smarter and at least focus more on the dance, stop fooling around and start doing it. " Johnny said to SangHee and it hurt sang a lot to the point where she put her head down in shame and Haechan walked up to her and told her " if your in the group at least know what you are doing. Because you literally ruined the dance from the beginning to the end from your tiredness, wake up and stay in the back and dance the choreography one more time and if you mess up this will be the last time we are going to do it because look at us, we are tired to so suck it up and start focusing more gosh. " it hurt her a lot that those little comments really made her sad that she excused herself and the camera women followed her and they went into the bathroom and she started to cry a lot she was not trying to be a big baby but it hurts a lot until she spoke up " I tried my hardest to you saw right ??? * cry's* as much as I do things it is as if I am not good enough or I did bad, it is like me in math class. I try but it seems as tho I am not putting an A effort, it's tough really tough * cry's* why would they say to me??? Why ?? " that was the one thing she never forgot the day it happened. The moment she balled her eyes out that the camera women gave her an hug and gave her an tissues the camera women spoke up " your an amazing talented women, yes men say things or women do and it is part of life, we all have our downfalls but we can bring ourselves up by learning form our mistakes so do not worry, I know they do not mean it and I can tell they just want, what's best for you Sang. "