Sanghee gets hate ???

SangHee gets hate ????

Hate , the word hate is a very strong word for someone to say. It would mean you do not like the person or it is something else that you would use to describe a person you do not like.

SangHee never thought about the word hate or would ever use it but unfortunately today was the day she never thought it would come to her. She thought hey maybe I am being weird or whatever but it been gong around for ages now. Was it her fault that she is part of the group or is it because of the amount of hate she gotten when she was a trainee???? But for SangHee that was not the case, it was her fault that she decided to grow through this route as to purse as an idol. Her dream was to make music and to enjoy life but she got hate for a reason and that she was part of an all boy group and she was put on there .

She really thought the hate would die down. But your wrong it kept on going and going till she just could not get enough from the hate and here is what it said in Twitter.

Hater : "Why is SangHee even in the group she is just a slut for sleeping with the boys."

Hater : "No wonder she is fat look at her legs bro like have you seen the way they stick together when she walks."

Hater : "Get your fat butt out of the way your ruining NCT."

Hater : "I mean she can not get a boy but she be mad desperate like look, she ain't attractive at all she is so dark compared to the rest like we do not need you SangHee."

Hater :"Look at SangHee she is so chubby she could lose some
weight."

It kept on going on and on the way she looked , her skin color , the way she was, her body and definitely herself esteem have gone down. No matter how many times she looked at it she remembered that the boys always told her she is pretty and that she should ignore but look at her trying her best to ignore but the hate kept on coming back , yes she may be looking a bit chubby but actually she was born being curvy and that all her fat transfer everywhere.

But the fact that now she is very self conscious about herself. Some of her fans adored her curves and her honey thighs. And how sexy she looked but now she realized that she needs to lose weight. Was she ever fit the beauty standards???? That thing kept replying .