Interview of sanghee

Hello SangHee welcome to this interview I am your host for today how are you feeling ???

SangHee : " I am good "

Host : "that's is good "

Host : "okay so these are questions so lets get started "

SangHee : "okay "

Host : "what is your body secret??"

SangHee : "ahhh , my body is secret is my abs , I workout my body everyday mostly 3 times a week and depends what kind and then I also have nice honey thighs so I work them out and also my hips I work out everything mostly full body workout . "

Host : "any tips for people who want to get healthy "

SangHee : " yes of course make sure to eat right and have a balanced diet and make sure to drink lots of water and make sure to try to workout "

Host : "nice thank you "

Host : "what is your favorite scent ???"

SangHee : "lavender "

Host : "who is your favorite singer and reactor? "

SangHee : " My favorite singer is Britney Spears and Beyoncé and my favorite reactor is jrekml and Its Raffy "

Host : "wow I heard of them and they are really funny and good people I love them too "

SangHee : *smiles * "yay twins "

Host :* chuckles * "okay next question who would you date if you wanted to choose taemin or Jaemin ??? Or Felix or Han Jisung or changbin or jay park ???"

SangHee : "I know taeyong is going to kill me for this but I feel like I have a strong connection with jaemin but then taemin is like really close to me and like we known each other since I started to debut I met him before I was even part of nct , and then Felix and han Jisung and changbin are like my best friends and jay park he is mostly like a brother to me so if I have to choose it would be someone , I would choose Felix . Sorry taeyong Oppa "

Host : "wow Interesting , okay good answer cause I know it is hard so yea I understand I think you have to wait for the right guy to love you for who you are inside and out and really truly love you ."

SangHee : "thank you for the advice "

Host : "no problem , now one more question, why did you want to become and idol and why ???

SangHee : "To let people  be inspired and learn to take a big step and learn to just make people happy and that I want them to follow their dreams and enjoy life and that is why I chose to become an idol as much as I suffered with my mental problems I know that my gang is behind me and always supportive and caring and takes care of me like I am there sister and that Nct is truly where I belong that y'all keep supporting my crew , my gang and other artist out there especially my girl Hwasa and Jessi so y'all hear that thank you guys for supporting me and stuff and hopefully taeyong does not found out I have a crush on Felix, wait what I actually said it out loud oops "

Host and the others : * laughing so hard *

SangHee : * laughs also *

SangHee : " Yes, my crush is Felix , I love this men like look at him bro like I even have a pic with him y'all you know he is so cute and adorable I just want to just have a best friend handshake with him . "

Host and the others : * can't stop laughing * "okay we get it SangHee you are such a mood like is it real you have a crush on him like do not lie or else I am going to appa talk some sense into you . "

SangHee : * giggles * "yes it is true "

Host : "Thankyou for coming into the show today and please make sure to wait for her new music and make sure to support her and her gang and others and snag that like button and yea y'all bye guys "

SangHee : "bye guys " *blows a kiss *