The reason why taeyong is protective of sanghee

The reason why he is protective of her

Reason one : he loves her and does not want her to be around other boys because of her father when he found out from her mother he became so mad that he started to be having that mother mode on and protect her from anything

Reason two : he knows how to comfort her down and knows how to handle her panic attacks professionally because one day he told SangHee to stay with dream because he is going on tour so while they went to the airport SangHee cried really hard because she loves taeyong so much that literally she started hearing the voices and boom panic attack happened so then Renjun and Chenle started to get worried and Jeno along with Jisung started to try to calm her down but then renjun called taeyong and he told them how to do it because he cannot cancel the tour so he decide to go back with full rush he came back and the members are all in shock and they best decide she goes with the 127 everytime they have a tour because if not then SangHee will be having an panic attack and taeyong hates seeing her like that cause it hurts to know your female friend is going through something or anyone a friend , buddy even a loved one so that is why he has full strictness on every member when situations come up .

Reason 3 : he loves her and even spoils her

Reason 4 : he gets really protective when someone hurts her .

And over all he loves her deeply and does not want to let her go .

Here it is guys hope you like it .