Sanghee's injury

SangHee's injury and Jisungs injury ????

All kpop

SangHee from Nct 127 has came out to address that she is under a healing process due to her injury on her neck and arm . The cause of the injury was from a sasaeng fan that made the injury happen, while she was driving to go out to meet up with Chuhua from Wayv and angel , the fan came and bumped into her car and made her loose control of the wheel and brakes which brought her to a car accident when she hit a big huge truck and tree.

This have made the members worried especially her fans when the members are suppose to see her by 3 pm she was more longer than that being expected and the boss and manager have found out about the news. SangHee is now in the hospital resting and having problems as well besides the neck and arm injury it caused her to be disabled from the lower body to the legs which now she will be going through therapy for walking and etc .

She will be in the hospital for a month and so on but the rest of the details we are not sure but this is the update for today .

Jisung knee injury .

Jisung has a knee injury which made fans worry until jaemin came out saying that he is fine and so on .

What do you guys think about this ????

What is your opinion comment down below .