Sanghee's documentary part one

Kpop sensation NCT's Female girl member

Female girl member in an boy group nct

Nct has an girl member name SangHee .

SangHee dating Jisung ??? Fans speculated that this was not real but apparently it is and fans do adore this and some do not .

The SangHee from Nct 127 and dream !!!!!

NCT's girl member getting more attention???? She is an amazing artist and getting more famous with the group and more recognition.

   SangHee's documentary
NCT's Girl member .

Date : 2013

This is the beginning where  it all started .

SangHee was sitting in her seat with the boys

Mark spoke up " as you know SangHee is our girl right here !!! She is Our angel in the group as far as we know that she gets so much hate just being with us you know. Some fans really disagree with the idea of having her as an member but what hurts the most is that she suffers with an mental illness. "

Johnny " so you know how like I told y'all about the coffee thing my dad did ??? Yea literally SangHee was laughing so hard that she fell face flat on the floor*laughs* "

SangHee " did you really just said that Oppa ??? YA !!!! I mean do not get me wrong it happens so much "

Taeyong " SangHee baby, did you eat anything ??? * drinking  hot tea* "

SangHee " YUP "

They then reached the place in the studio were they watch SangHee do her music and etc .

SangHee was busy talking with her studio friends and the rest of the producers and etc . SangHee then looked at everything and started to sing .

Brown bear
SangHee's producer

" you know SangHee been through with me stick and thin she is someone who cares for her self and  others, what I love about her is her enthusiasm and her hard work ."

Mark speaking solo

" SangHee is like an little sister to me that is growing up into the beautiful teenager that I want to see her, I as a person who is with her 24/7 living in the same dorm and hanging out really means a lot to me especially the memories we make together. SangHee is a very bright girl . A very intelligent women and independent women that cares for others and that is what I love about SangHee. I am grateful that all the  members from different subunits are able to see an member that is joyful . "

SangHee

" I can say that I really do make people happy and that I care you know, sometimes in the end of the day it is you who decides what you want to do with it and how you want it to do . "

While that happened all in 2013

Date : 2020

Jisung was sitting down and SangHee came up to him and hugged him .

Jisung " hello SangHee !!! How was your day sweetie??? "
SangHee " it was wonderful and great !!! "

Jisung smiled and then Jisung spoke up " what you want to eat honey ?? "

SangHee " just soup for today "

SangHee solo speaking

" yea me and Jisung are together not engaged yet but we are together and yea pretty much the rest of my members  in dream are usually out but yea you can see that Jisungcares about me and my health in general and that is what I love about him , I love Jisung the way he is, no matter how hard it is go through hate, Jisung is always there for me and he supports me along with myself . "

Jisung solo talking
" you know SangHee is the love of my life , I care for her so much that you have no idea so yea I care a lot and I want her to be happy and as long as she smiles and stays the same she makes me happy cause if she is happy then I am also . "

Part one to be continued.