Sanghee allkpop

Allkpop

Nct dream's SangHee has been reported to be getting hate due to her being the group and the boys have came out since yesterday morning about SangHee and her update

Nct dream's SangHee has been reported to be getting hate due to her being the group and the boys have came out since yesterday morning about SangHee and her update . SangHee will be not continuing on any of the groups activities due to her having anorexia . She will be taken care of in an hospital .

Due to the respect of SangHee and the group please make sure to leave respectful words. SangHee is right now suffering and we all want to keep in mind that she does not like hate either never knew about hate in the first place . SangHee came out clean that she herself does not like hate and that she been through hate since trainee.

SangHee statement
" I myself have been through hate and that I am very sensitive to this types of things. I am not sure how I got hate in the first place. "

Fans are angered about this and have came out speaking about the situation and the band itself have been angry about the situation.

SangHee will be getting the help that she needs and nct have came out saying , nct " if we see any hate we won't hesitate to report it and with respect we want to say is please continue to support us and we will keep you updated about SangHee in a couple of weeks. "