Hanging out with stray kids 3 racha , sanghee out of the hospital

This is when SangHee got out of the hospital and after her rehab so yea she is still underweight and stuff but she is taking things slow so yea . And oh yes by the way I am not an psychiatrist or anything so I do not want to give misinformation so yea this is actually info I done research in my own so yes wanted to let you know and if anything is sensitive I am sorry I will try not to make it in a way that you feel uncomfortable so yea hopefully you are okay and safe and study hard fighting !!!!!

 And oh yes by the way I am not an psychiatrist or anything so I do not want to give misinformation so yea this is actually info I done research in my own so yes wanted to let you know and if anything is sensitive I am sorry I will try not to make...

One day SangHee was busy around the dorm with her members and they are just chilling around and also watching some movies . While the others was doing there own thing which is mark playing his guitar , Jisung and Chenle making Vlive videos , Jeno and Haechan playing some board games and Jaemin cooking food . While the others were doing something's on there own SangHee decide she wanted to go and talk on the phone with one of her close friends and that is Bangchan from stray kids . While they both were conversing Jaemin popped his head from the kitchen to see how she was talking until SangHee looked and then said to Chan " hold on a sec Chan my brother wanted to talk to me " Chan then proceeded to talk " okay sure "

So SangHee spoke up " sorry Jae I was busy talking to my close friend Chan." Jaemin nodded and continued cutting the vegetables while music was playing in the background " hmmmmm alright then , if you want to hang out with them it is fine with me, make sure to come home on time alright???" Jaemin said as he put the knife down to continue his cooking.

SangHee looked up and then said " okay, I will!!!" Jaemin smiled " good child " SangHee then went back on the phone and told Chan " hey, do you want to hangout today ???" Chan then was silent until he cleared his throat "hmmmm I guess yea, I mean are you busy ??? Cause we are right now busy doing music and dance but it is okay you can come by and hangout with us in the room, Han would be Excited to see you , cause your like his little sister so yea. Anyway oooohhhhh changbin is in the room also." He teased SangHee until she pouted " YA!!!!!! Okay fine, I am not busy at all it is like my free day today since our manager told us today . So yea we can" Chan " Okay sure thing I will let my manager know and also you can come today anytime, and I will let the ceo know your coming in to hang around with us , and I guess your his favorite since he loves you and that he been wanting to meet you for so long and oh he is an big fan of you so yea anyway I hope your okay see your later cupcake. " SangHee smiled and said " bye channiee , see ya later mate" Chan then talked back in his Australian accent " bye mate!!! See ya later" they both hanged up and then SangHee went and got ready .

She wore just an casual outfit and her shoes is just vans . While she then grabbed everything she needed she then proceeded to tell the boys she wanted to go out . While she went out she then proceeded to go to the JYP building while she went to the building she then saw the security guard and bowed down while smiling while the guard proceeded to bow down and let her in . She then walked in . So while she walked in she then saw The ceo himself and then greeted him while they both talked he then smiled and said" your very talented SangHee , and by any chance if you need anything or like an collab I am okay with it and how is your recovery going ??? " SangHee then smiled and shook her head " my recovery is good !!! I am trying my hardest to take things slow but other wise I am okay just have been not in the spotlight for awhile now but I will soon when I am ready " he then nodded " okay that's good , we'll see you later SangHee and I hope you get better , bye !!!" She then waved back while she was walking her then saw Chan in the studio so they were filming things until she scared him " HELLO CHAN OPPA!!!!! " Chan looked at who it was and fell off his chair" YA !!!!!! SangHee Skskskksksksksk you do not have to do that !!!! " SangHee giggles and said " welp here I am so what you doing Oi mate ???" Chan glared at her until he soften a bit and spoke up " I am recording things even making this vlive and I think they saw you say hi guys " he smiled at the camera and she waved and then SangHee smiled . Fans started leaving comments seeing the idol from her recovery things and they welcomed her back and stuff . While the others were doing things

Let's say that all of them enjoyed SangHee's company and even changbin was careful to hug her or anything while they talked SangHee then said " I will try to dance again " Han looked up and dropped his chopsticks , Felix was shoook , changbin was more concerned, hyunjin and Woojin all looked at her like  are you crazy , IN, and lee know and Seungmin all looked confused . While they both looked at the scene that SangHee said Changbin looked up and spoke after he was done eating " SangHee baby , you should not be doing that , you are still recovering, and when your sick or something and your recovering no movement . " he looked serious in his brown hair while he looked at SangHee Felix gulped down his water " are you sure SangHee bear ???? Your still not able to do things but we will monitor you if you start doing it . But no rush okay ???? And make sure It is not hardcore okay ???" SangHee nods understanding the situation, yes she is recovering but she wants to dance so she then got up and started to dance gracefully until she forgot how to do her legendary drop flips and until she tried doing that she fell down and hyunjin rushed to her and picked her up " are you okay ???? SangHee what did we say , you know we are like your other brothers so you know we care . But be careful next time okay " SangHee then nodded .

The rest of the day they filmed with Donny and conny but SangHee was helping them and then she said her byes to stray kids and left to go to the dorm .

When she got home she greeted her band members and went to go eat and sleep .

So yea I hope you like it . Do not forget to vote , enjoy and comment !!!