Chapter one

Chapter one : panic attack

One day in the morning or evening during dance class SangHee was having a nap her head was on Haechan's lap and he was touching her head and combing it gently through her long brownish black hair

One day in the morning or evening during dance class SangHee was having a nap her head was on Haechan's lap and he was touching her head and combing it gently through her long brownish black hair . She was sleeping peacefully until she woke up and said " umm Oppa is it okay if I can go to the restroom alone ??"
Haechan looked up from his phone to give her full attention he looked at her cute puppy eyes almost like she pouted as well until he spoke up " are you sure SangHee??? You know how Doyoung and Taeyong is in this types of things along with Yuta , but let me be right back let me ask but if it is an emergency please come back on time okay have your phone at all cost okay because we will know what happens especially Winwin has all strictness with this okay so please be careful okay you can go since you know I may be strict but hey I love ya kiddo so go on make sure to comeback in an hour or 30 mins cause "

He whispered in her ear " you know about the hyungs okay so go now okay " he pat her head and she took off to the ladies restroom .

While she was at the bathroom it was longer than and hour even 30 mins it was not usually and so the reason was

SangHee POV
While I was going to the restroom I started to pee and stuff and so when I went out a fangirl I guess started to hurt me and she called me things and it hurt and I got the same vision as what my father did and I cried to the point that I could not be able to Finish washing my hands and the fact that this girl had a knife too and said " I do not like you you you took my oppa's away from me you nasty B "

She then escalated to the point I started to have a panic attack not the right time girl not the right time .

End of her POV

It was not goo to the point that taeyong got so mad bro like mad that Doyoung was holding Jisung a arm tightly and the rest did not want to do anything until the female staff came running in fast

" guys * pants * SangHee was attacked and ummm one of the other staffs are trying to comfort her because she got attacked by a fan and having an panic attack "

Taeyong " where is my baby right now and I am going there and whoever hurt her I swear to god - "

Winwin , and mark started to calm him cause he was in the verge of tears just hearing it made them really worried and that is why taeyong is having this crying problem so he literally ran past them and they all took off . Ten then said " over here guys she is with the staffs " taeyong was first to go and he sprinted fast as lighting and he then went to a crying SangHee who saw taeyong and said " Oppa * crying loudly * this girl hurt me the one that came and just gave me a panic attack and I - I " she then was comforted hugging and taeyong telling her it is okay and that she can calm down " calm down babygirl okay breathe with me , breathe listen to my voice okay " she nodded in his chest and so she gripped his black sweater and she calmed down a bit and so she took a nap again while taeyong had her in his lap and then spoke up " whoever I swear whoever came to this company to hurt our member is going to pay , make sure noona she is taken anywhere because I do not trust her to go alone anywhere understood especially you Haechan you did something and did not inform me ???? What happens when she gets hurt again ??? What are you going to do Haechan ?? Ugh I just hate when something like this happens and I am not there and you know how protective I am of her and if something bad happens I am going in full mama bear mode right there " the staffs nodded and left to inform the situation to fans and etc .

Haechan was disappointed and told taeyong " hyung you know SangHee wanted to go alone to try but I was worried and the fact that " taeyong gave SangHee to Johnny so he can hold her and Taeyong went up to Haechan and grabbed him by the collar and spoke up " you knew and did not inform me and the more you do and say that ??? Like you told me oh yea hyung SangHee went with Chenle to the restroom but really what you did ??? What you did was absurd do I make myself clear he lift him up and gave him the most deadly stare " not only did everyone knew about taeyong being protective but never push it to the level where he be doing this to Haechan he may love all his members but he does not tolerate when it comes to situations like this about SangHee his babygirl .

Every member knows not to push it but look what Haechan did he pushed it which is bad for him . And he knew the consequences one : do not push taeyong to the point where he might do that , reason 2 : that is his girl and if something happens he will whoop your ass .

So Haechan gulped " o-okay hyung I am sorry " taeyong looked at him and said " this is the last time if this happens again you know what happens got it brother "
The rest of the members got shocked and then Haechan nodded and so Taeyong let go and went back with the rest even Haechan went back and SangHee was being held by taeyong and so on SangHee woke up and so taeyong said " thank god your okay does anything hurt ??? " the rest of the members had full attention so then SangHee nodded and apologize for not telling the rest she went and that Haechan did something out of his way to let her go alone  it hurt taeyong but deep down he let his anger took over to the point where SangHee had to hold his hand tightly and she gave him " I know your mad and hat Haechan did that and I am okay Oppa alright do not let this hurt you okay I am going to be alright but hey I am still your baby in your heart okay yes Haechan did not inform you but I texted him that I was done in the stall before this " taeyong looked up from her loving eyes to Haechan who shifted uncomfortably and he then signed okay Haechan come over and give your big bro an hug he, he then came running and saying " mom I am sorry * sobbing * I am sorry that I made you mad and that I did not inform you " he only nodded and said " your forgiven but if this happens you know what happens understood??" Haechan looked up and nodded " yes sir " everyone even SangHee laughed and smiled and that Winwin and Jungwoo said " hey we are back and bought food but umm what happened ??"
The rest laughed and " it is fine where good thanks for the food guys let's eat " SangHee then say on taeyong lap and are food with the rest and Doyoung and Jaehyun gave her water and shared there meals and so they made an Vlive vid and told what happened and thank them  for full support and so they made the mukbang and so on joyful smiles where shown and even SangHee was grateful to have people like them in her life to called them siblings even love them like she did in her heart she may have struggles with stuff but hey this girl got the most loving band mates that she has to call family .

Taeil then spoke up " y'all SangHee I love you girl " the rest agrees and said " I love you SangHee you are very important in our life and if something happens we would be sad without you " she was in aww " I love you oppas love y'all and love y'all Nctzens love y'all * blows kisses * " they all smiled even the staffs and then one of them came up " SangHee her is a gift form not a crazy fan " she nodded and opened it and it was a letter about her bad it made her happy and thank that fan so on it was very happy du for everyone and yea .

Thank you guys for reading chap one