Sanghee x mark

Sanghee x Mark moments

Sanghee x mark moments

Moment number one : when mark claimed that sanghee is his babygirl .
One time Sanghee was busy doing an vlive in her room , when she was doing the vlive she was then seen wearing space buns that she did herself with the help of Haechan and Doyoung. While she was doing her Vlive an fan commented and asked her a question and she spoke it out loud saying
Fan : " I have a question sanghee , so if mark is your daddy I meant dad or brother or whatever then our his what " sanghee then spoke up saying " okay first off, I do not want to be rude but I do not call them daddy I mean if I did it would be weird for me but I actually like that word and yes I would Mar- " she did not get to finish since she saw mark he looked at her and eyed her a bit and quickly went in front of the camera and said " Sanghee is obviously my babygirl and no one is stealing her and she is mine , yes she is my baby girl so I am her daddy and she is my babygirl love ya sanghee . " just then at this moment fans made memes of this and it all said "if mark is sanghee's daddy then that would mean one thing that she is his babygirl "

Fans then said that " mark is obliviously whipped for her like she almost like literally said daddy to Mark like you can see she is whipped for Mark , like no doubt that my ship is sailing like look at theses two "

That when we all knew Sanghee is That she is loves mark but does not admit it.

Number two

Jealous mark

Jealous mark

As we all know mark tends to be overprotective of Sanghee, the way he looks at other boys and the way they hold her hand or even so we all knew Mark had jealousy in him. It is like he tends to be possessive of sanghee and mostly fans caught this all the time but they all knew mark had an huge crush on her , the rest of nct tease him for it he maybe a bit tsundere to sanghee but we all know he loves her it is just the type of bad boy to sanghee but we all know he can be clingy to her no doubt. This was when people actually saw him actually got jealous in front of them and oh yes here it is .
Sanghee and the other nct dream members were heading for the awards and sanghee apparence was so stunning even her dress was very beautiful. It was an off shoulder dress that is color red and her heels were kitten heels color black that matched her outfit. Sanghee's hair was curled and her waves were bouncy and she then had an watch on her wrist and an cute necklace on her neck, while her earring were diamond kind ( damn sanghee you be rich hella rich 😂😂) sanghee was so beautiful that mark could not take his eyes off her while she walked down the order that they are in line are mark , jisung , chenle , sanghee , haechan , renjun and Jaemin along with Jeno. While they were waving at cameras sanghee was smiling brightly at the cameras, they all went down and to the sits to seat down for the show while they all went there other boys were looking at her and she smiled and gave small talk with them. Mark for sure was jealous he did not want to admit but then he gently smiled at Taemin who was talking to her and so he saw mark besides them both and then Taemin knew what is up so he said " he sanghee I have to go now , we can text later okay see you " she then waved confusingly while looking at Taemin and then she saw mark and said " why did you tell him to leave oppa you know me and him are friends okay nothing more, no need to get jealous okay " mark then sighed " I am just jealous that you be talking to others besides me I mean it is just I am jealous that your attention is towards me then the others " he spoke to her and she then grabbed his arm and gently told him " I am sorry if I did not give you attention just remember that they are my friends and that why not in return we cuddle tonight eating ramen , I am sorry if I did not give you attention It is just I have friends and your my oppa so no need okay " Mark then nodded and said " okay I am sorry if I overreacted it is just I am not used to you talking to others besides me " he was tensed out but then sanghee then hold his hand for reassurance and then they both walked together while jisung and chenle had phones out recording it " yass our ship bro is sailing "
As we all know now that mark gets jealous if spsanghee does not give him attention.

Finally number 3
Mark and sanghee in fansign

Mark and sanghee always sit together in fansign and it is always so cute

Mark and sanghee always sit together in fansign and it is always so cute .

Sanghee was busy talking to an fanboy until the fanboy asked sanghee a question and she spoke up " who is my crush in nct ???? " sanghee then said " it is our secret okay but I like mark not like brother way but like romantically " the fanboy squealed and said " aww that is cute by the way what happened if you confessed to him ???" Sanghee then pouted " umm I am not sure maybe he would be like friend zone me but like I do not want to ruin our friendship plus I am not sure if he likes me " fanboy then sighed and said " sanghee noona no need to be sad I know that he loves you but like I said I know it deep down he likes you so please do not cry " sanghee then nodded and then while she smiled Mark was checking her out ( YO Mark you are whipped bro ) sanghee does not know until she looked at mark and smiled and fans caught it and aww at it and then sanghee was asked to do aegyo she then spoke up
" Mark oppa I love you" Mark then replied back saying " I love you too baby " then fans died at it and then sanghee ran to mark and he hugged her while others said " oi mark your whipped bro " mark then hit haechan " ya hyung , ya " sanghee then said " haechan oppa are you okay w
Let me see " mark then grabbed her and said " no sanghee she is mine " haechan then came and said " no she is mine" that is when the rest laughed and left an sanghee pouting and said " okay I am both of yours alright calm down " then everyone came into an group picture and she said"say ice cream " they all did and mark said " babygirl smile " that is while hell broke loose fans started scream ping " he called her babygirl I am died my ship is sailing " that left an flustered girl and an winking boy .

And yea we all know that he be whipped for her no doubt .

Hope you like it and yea.