Bonus

Here is an bonus

This  is Marks Part where he is still in hiatus but makes a Live video about SangHee death but this is probably might be sad one too so yea so please grab your tissues .

This is Marks Live video hope you love it

_____________________

Mark started to fiddle with his grey sweater while looking at the room of his beloved member while crying softly , it has been 2 days since the funeral and he has not been the same he always remembers SangHee's favorite song

Mark started to fiddle with his grey sweater while looking at the room of his beloved member while crying softly , it has been 2 days since the funeral and he has not been the same he always remembers SangHee's favorite song .

SangHee looked at her Oppa and it was Mark when he came into her room with some coffee and Cookies , he sat next to her while they both ate in silence until he asked one question
" angel , I was wondering what is your favorite song ? "
SangHee looked up her beautiful smile while the Sunny was shown through the window her hair showing the shine while she smiled " my favorite song is IU Ending scene . "
Mark smiled softly " why you love that song ? "
SangHee looked up towards the window " it is something that is precious to me, if anything ever happens to me Oppa , remember that I will be the one to always watch you all over when I am in heaven, this song always has lots of meaning to it, it makes me feel happy but yet it always makes me remember all the memories we all spent together and that song is something that I love to listen to. And oh wait I forgot to show you something Oppa. "

SangHee walked softly while her Sun dress was shown flowing while she walked " I made songs, and I want you to have it and maybe upload it if I am not here anymore and I dedicate this to you guys, it has something that you all will want to listen to since I made lots of meaning into the song and I want you to play it and see if it is good since I have not yet put it out . But I want you to be the one to have it . "

Mark softly remembered until he remembered the thing she wanted to let him know

" Oppa remembered this, I may not be alive if anything happens promise me that you will smile and be happy, promise me that you will always remember how much I care for you all. Please if anything happens watch for me Chenle and Jeno . And remember my promise that you will smile . "

He looked up at the ceiling and smiled softly but then slide down the door and cried hardly, it was tough for him , the rest has changed since that death, Aera and Jaemin went to Aera's home for hiatus, Jisung has not left his room and has been dancing outside in the studio for longer hours, it was more sadder since then no one has smiled since then it was as if they lost something important.

And that was SangHee