Sanghee's album and annocement

SangHee's album

Album name
Fallen rose
Artist : SangHee
Produced by SangHee
Lyrics : by SangHee

Album cover

Songs
1 . Intro fallen rose English version and Korean version
2. Elizabeth
3. Crying river ft Felix from stray kids
4. Maria remix by Hwasa ( originally) ft SangHee
5. Cobra ft mark and Taeyong
6 . Chilling rivers ft Doyoung and Jungwoo
7. Skit ft nct 127 and nct dream
8 . Elizabeth  remix felt Park bom
9. Ending / credits

Album pics and post cards

Album coming soon  : On July 26

Album and music video on Elizabeth coming out on : July 12
Credits too : artist , Hwasa , Felix and her band members
Lyrics also added to the album as well

Produced help from taeyong and bang pdnim and Hwasa

And intro of the video will be seen in her YouTube account announcement.

Hello this is SangHee from Nct 127. Hello guys welcome to my account thank you so much for supporting us and the others and especially those who helped me make this album and music video please , please support the other artist it would me a lot to me if you guys would want to leave a like and comment how you guys feel and also please check out my music video on Elizabeth and yes there is a strong message to this song and also the music video will be dropping on July 12th of 2020 so please make sure to check it out and the teaser has dropped and I put my hard work in it . So I hope you guys love it and here is a clip to the music video teaser. Thank you again so yea by guys :) .

In the teaser it shows SangHee sitting down in a water filled with glass shards and herself looking up and looking back down in water showing another version of her self and she then leans back and looks up and says " your pain is my pain please save me from the hell , Elizabeth " . And then it shows the date of the music video July 5 of 2020 .

So I hope you like it this is my first time doing something that is trying to find ideas for your girl SangHee over here hope you like it .