Relay cam

Hello this is SangHee's relay cam

Hope you like it I will try and this is an imagines .

The video showed the relay cam of nct and SangHee showed up in the front of the camera after she was done with her bath , she then started to speak " hello !!! Today I will be showing you my everyday life and yea I will show you guys how to put on...

The video showed the relay cam of nct and SangHee showed up in the front of the camera after she was done with her bath , she then started to speak " hello !!! Today I will be showing you my everyday life and yea I will show you guys how to put on eye contacts . " SangHee starts to explain " eye contacts is a medical device that is placed in the middle of your eye with is the cornea . You are not allowed to shower , swim or sleep with them on because you will have an infection on your eye. Eye contacts are used for one correction vision , some use for cosplay , some use color contacts . But I use them to correct my vision since I have very bad vision along with my eye glasses that are prescribed by your optiomistrist , now I use soft lenses , and I use Bio true for my solution for eye contacts, the contacts are monthly ones. So when you put eye contacts make sure to wash your hands throughly , dry them good and then put your dominant finger on the top of your eye lid and then the middle one on your bottom eyelid and pull them up and put the contacts that you clean with on your Pointer figure bad gently place them and boom there you have it . " she explained until mark came into the room and saw her and sat next to her while hugging her petite frame . It was cute and he started to speak " SangHee angel how are you ??? " she nodded " I am okay mark Oppa , I am showing czennies how I put contacts on . " mark nodded and watched her " your really good babygirl !!! " He smiled " I am good right !!! " he smiled back and watched her while she was done she proceeded to do her eyebrows and put on light makeup while mark found her stuff and gave it to her and helped her until she spoke up " me and mark Oppa are buying a present for Jisung oppas birthday since it is soon !!! And oh yea we are going on a best friend date !!! To the cat cafe since I love cats and animals !!! " she said while smiling until mark nodded bad Johnny and taeyong smiled coming in watching the girl infront of them get ready with her hair and so on she excused herself to find the outfit she is going to wear for the weather today and it is a nice sunny day so she chose an skirt with a cute blouse color white and the skirt is baby pink and she then put her hair in Waves with some cute space buns with a bow , and she put on cute heels , and she had her cute light sweater to add to the outfit along with her purse , phone , camera that mark is going to hold to and she then brought chapstick. She came out bad showed her outfit to the camera it was very gorgeous.

Taeyong spoke up " you look very pretty !!! "

SangHee smiled while then she went out with mark since he is down and ready , they both walked to the van and found the place and sat while ordering some breakfast , they ate in silence and made converse . Th showed everything and then waved at the camera smiling fondly until mark ran away with the camera and SangHee chasing him while giggling and mark said " bye guys !! And thank you for coming with us on our journey and babygirl what are you doing ??? " SangHee jumped on his back " I am doing this Oppa !!!! " they both laughed while he carried her in his back on the way back home

Yes fun fact SangHee can walk now , she can run now !!!! Since she has recovered .