62

Tharn and Type stared up at the resort in front of them. The sky was still a bit dark since it was early in the morning, but the building was lit brightly by strings of lights.

Type wrapped his hand around Tharn's shaking one and intertwined their fingers. He squeezed lightly and looked to him with a small smile. "Come on. Let's get some rest before we meet my parents for brunch."

Tharn nodded and let Type pull him along into the building. He waited quietly as Type checked them in and greeted a few of the employees that he knew before they headed up to their room. 

They threw their shoes off and bags onto the floor before flopping down on the bed next to one another. They were tired from the plane ride and neither one of them had the energy to shower or really even change into more comfortable clothes. 

Type turned onto his stomach and buried his face into the crook of Tharn's neck as he draped his arm over his chest. "I'm so tired." He groaned softly and pushed out his bottom lip in a small pout. 

"Take off your clothes." 

Type chuckled and lifted his head a bit, to look at his boyfriend. "You really want to have sex right now?" 

Tharn rolled his eyes. "No." He smiled softly. "Do you really want to get up and change, though? Just take off your clothes so we can get under the covers and get comfortable." 

Type nodded at Tharn's explanation. He sat up and slowly peeled each piece of clothing, except his underwear, off as Tharn followed suit. They tossed them into a small pile in the corner before climbing up the bed to the pillow and getting under the covers.

"Try to get some sleep." Type instructed. "Remember, don't think about it too much. They'll love you, and if they don't, at least we don't really have to see them often." 

"They're your parents." Tharn chuckled. 

"And you're the one I'm in love with." Type looked up at him and planted a soft, chaste kiss on his cheek. "Now sleep." He snuggled back into Tharn's side and let out a sigh. 

"Me too." 

"Huh?"

Tharn looked down at his boyfriend. "I'm in love with you too." 

Type smiled softly, hiding his embarrassment and red cheeks. "Shut up."

Tharn couldn't help but laugh and turn on his side, wrapping Type tightly in his arms and letting himself drift into a light sleep.

----------

The next morning, Type woke up before Tharn and rushed to shower and dress. He wanted to give Tharn a bit more time in his peaceful state before he began to worry more than needed again. 

He had messaged is parents and told them they were getting ready and would be down as soon as possible before waking Tharn up. 

"Why don't you go shower and I'll get your clothes." Type suggested, helping a drowsy Tharn off of the bed. 

"Have you already had a shower?" Tharn questioned, looking Type up and down and then over once more. "You look good." 

Type laughed. "You're flirty in the morning. Hurry and go shower before my parents get a bad impression from us being late." 

Tharn's eyes widened at Type's words, while the latter just chuckled. 

"I'm joking, but you still need to shower."

"I hate you." 

"I know." Type smiled gently and pushed Tharn toward the bathroom.

They were only in the room for another twenty minutes before they began making their through the halls of the resort to the lobby.