11

As the band finished up their performance, Type began making his way to the side of the stage to greet them once they came down.

When they finally did finish, they all made their way down the steps on the side of the stage. Type greeted them each with a smile as they passed him. 

Eve and Tharn stopped in front of him with wide smiles of their own. "How was it?" Eve questioned, the feeling of being of stage still coursing through her.

"It was really great." Type told them honestly. "Aren't you guys preforming again?" 

"At the end of the show. After everyone else finishes preforming." Tharn told him. 

Type nodded with a smile. "Great. My friends and I are going out for drinks after the show. We are celebrating me coming in second place in the photography event I was in. Would you guys like to come with us?"

"I wouldn't miss it." Eve said with a nod. "What about you?' She questioned, turning to look at Tharn. 

"Yeah. Sure." He nodded as he shot Type a small and gentle smile. "I'd like that." 

"Great. Are you guys going to stay back here, or do you want to go to the audience to watch the show?"

"I think I'm gonna chill in the music room, actually. You can never practice to much." She chuckled softly. "But, Tharn didn't you want to watch the show? Why don't you go watch it with Type?" She smiled innocently, knowing Tharn knew she was lying. If anything, he would want to avoid the show. 

Tharn glared at her for few moments before looking away, making sure Type hadn't seen. "You're right. I did say that."

"Great. I don't know if I can get my spot back up front, but I'm sure we can find somewhere to sit. Follow me." Type turned around and began walking back into the crowd. 

Tharn walked backward, pointing a finger at Eve. "You're dead." 

She blew him a kiss and waved goodbye. "Thank me later."

Type had been right, he couldn't get his spot back up front, so they settled a little farther back in the crowd as the next performance began. 

"Congratulations on getting second. Sorry it wasn't first." 

Type smiled and shook his head. "It's fine. I've gotten first plenty of times. I need something to balance it out. If I don't, it'll all go to my head." 

Tharn let out a chuckle and nodded, looking down at the ground. "Then I'm even more happy for you."

"Thanks." Type turned to look at Tharn and Tharn looked up. 

Their eyes met and their gazes locked on one another for a few seconds. Type was the first to pull away.

"I should take some more pictures." He raised his camera quickly and took a couple of shots, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Type wasn't sure of his feelings for Tharn. At first, he wanted to be friends with him. He wanted to get to know him and get along with him. Now, anytime Tharn's eyes locked on him or he smiled, he felt this heat rise up on his neck and face and ears. He couldn't help smile in return either. 

Even while he was with Sam, he had never had those feelings. Of course, he had never been with anyone other than Sam, so he had no real idea what it felt like to be love, or to even like someone. So, even if he liked Tharn, he wasn't sure what it would feel like.

He could ask Eve, but he knew that as soon as he did, she would go overboard with it. He wanted to take whatever it was at the right pace.

The two young men were silent for most of the show, only really commenting about certain things. Then, Tharn had to go back on stage and preform again. Type made sure to take pictures of not only Tharn this time.