64

Tharn and Type were hand in hand as they made their way up to their room. They were laughing and bumping into one another as they talked.

Anyone who's eyes landed on them could tell that there was nothing but love between their gazes.

"Are you still sure no one saw us?" Type questioned, feeling a little subconscious.

Tharn couldn't help but laugh at his boyfriend. "I'm sure. Now, let's hurry a get upstairs." He bent down to whisper next to Type's ear. "I feel shower sex calling our names."

Type did his best to hold in a smile as they approached his parents at the front desk.

"Are the two of you heading up to bed?" Type's mother asked, a small smile gracing her lips.

Tharn nodded. "We spent some time on the beach and we're getting a bit tired. We thought we'd head up to bed now. Will you be going to bed soon as well?"

"We'll turn in soon." Type's mother replied. "Sleep well and we'll meet you for breakfast."

"Goodnight." Type wished his mother as he and Tharn kissed her on the cheek.

They wished goodnight to his father as well before heading up to their room.

Tharn had his arm around Type's shoulder's as he unlocked their room.

As they entered, Type's phone began ringing.

"Why don't you answer that while I go run a bath first. I'm suddenly feeling something not aggressive." Tharn suggested.

Type chuckled softly. "Wait for me." He said softly.

Tharn nodded and left to the bathroom as Type answered.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Type?"

He let out a small sigh and looked down. "Mix, what is it?"

"Don't sound so annoyed to hear from me when I come baring good news."

"What is it?"

"Sam had his court date yesterday. He was convicted."

Type fell down onto the bed and let out another sigh. This one was less annoyed and more thankful. He rested his head in his hands. "How long?"

"Four years in prison and four years probation. It isn't much since both of us were of age for the relationships, and yours was a while ago, but at least it's something, right?" Mix chuckled bitterly.

"As long as he gets some punishment I think I'll be okay." Tharn exited the bathroom, a concerned expression washing over his face as he looked at Type. "Thank you for calling me."

"Yeah. Bye."

Type scoffed and brought the phone away from his ear when he heard the dial tone.

"What is it?" Tharn questioned, moving over to his boyfriend.

"That was Mix. Sam was convicted."

Tharn let out a small chuckle. "Really?" He wrapped his arms around Type's shoulders. "That's great. Are you okay?"

"I'm more than okay." Type nodded happily, a small tear escaping from his eye. "It's all over." Hs rested his head against Tharn's shoulder.

The mood from before had changed, but they still held one another close with love.

"Come on." Tharn stood up, taking Type's hand in his. "Let's go take the bath. How about we do other the fun stuff tomorrow night and tonight you just let me hold you."

Type let another year fall. Those he was crying, he couldn't feel any happier than he did at that exact moment with Tharn.

He had felt if before with him, but it hit different when it was a continuous feeling. Being in love. He wasn't just in love with the moments. He was in love with Tharn.

Tharn treated him like no one ever had before. He loved him like no one ever had before. He made him feel things like no one ever had before.

"What's wrong? Why are you still crying?" Tharn asked, wiping the escaping tear away.

"I just never want to lose you." Type told him, standing up and wrapping his arms around Tharn's neck in a tight hug. "I mean it. Stay with me forever."

"Always." Tharn promised as he wrapped his arms around Type's waist, returning the hug.

They stood there for a while longer before finally making their way into the bathroom.

Type was already sitting under the water when Tharn sunk in behind him. He leaned back against his boyfriend's chest and felt his arms wrap around him.

"We should do this more often." Tharn suggested. "It's peaceful."

"And romantic in it's own way." Type smiled, playing with the water in front of him. "Let's move your stuff in as soon as possible when we get back."

Tharn chuckled softly. "What? You can't stand to be apart from me for one moment now?" He joked.

"Yes." Type wandered seriously, though. "And why wait? I know we say we'll stay together forever, but I'm just taking precautionary measures. As soon as I have you in my grasp, I'm not letting you go. That way, we really will be together forever."

"That sounds really creepy." Tharn told him.

Type sucked in a breath. "Yeah. My bad."

The two of them laughed before Tharn spoke again.

"But it's okay because I feel the same way."

----------

After that night, the rest of the vacation went by like the speed of light.

They spent more time with Type's parents before heading home reluctantly. Not before promising to return soon, though. They also made a plan for both of their parents to meet eventually.

When classes started again, they spent less time during the day together, but didn't feel as bad since they woke up together every morning and went to bed together every night. They also met for lunch whenever they could.

Tharn worked more in the music club, becoming a tutor to younger kids who wanted to learn to play an instrument. While he did this, Type worked more on his photography, finding his own style and things that he liked. Flash Photography had gotten back in touch with him since Sam was in prison and he took them up on their offer again, which Tharn supported fully. 

Tharn began helping his parents at the music shop as well, needing to know how everything worked so he could take it over after graduation.

As the end of the school semester grew near, they spent more time apart from their friends so they could study, but they never forgot to at least hang out twice a month. Techno also never forgot what he had experienced the night he stayed with them, bringing it up each time they were together.

Type had always had Techno and Champ throughout high school until now. They were there with him through the Sam ordeal and supported the decisions he made. Now, they were seeing him the happiest he had been in a long time.

He was moving on and not looking back anymore. He didn't have to care about how Tharn would look at him if he ordered something that Tharn didn't like. He didn't have Tharn demanding that they get the same thing just because it was his favorite. 

He could feel the smile that graced his face each day was a real one and he could only be thankful to Tharn for that.

It wouldn't always be easy, but he felt that if they had one another by their sides, everything would have a good outcome.

__________

Thoughts on the last chapter?