31

The rest of the weekend and beginning of the week went by rather quickly. Tharn and Type had spent more time together over the three days, and Type was going to stay at Tharn's on the next night.

Tharn had troubling holding back each time he and Type found private time to get in a quick make out session, which they seemed to do quite a lot.

He wanted to be honest with Type, but didn't want him to think he needed to have sex with Tharn to appeal him.

Instead, Tharn had found that nightly masterbation sessions, and occasionally showerly ones, did the job. It didn't take much to imagine Type naked and in front of him, or under him, begging for him not to stop.

He already knew the feel of his lips like the back of his hand. He could easily close his eyes and think about what it would feel like to have the soft and plump lips wrap themselves around his erection.

Tharn wasn't the only one, though.

More than a few times, Type found himself thinking about Tharn's large, and vein covered hands, running themselves across his body. This led to his own hand sinking its way into his pants.

Type had been working at the photography club and some miscellaneous assignment that the  college had given him.

He wasn't doing much, mostly just developing photos, so he sat back in his chair and pulled out his phone to call Tharn.

"Hi."

Type could hear the smile in his voice. "Hi. I was just bored and thinking of you and what we're going to do tomorrow night. I'm hoping the incoming storm isn't going to ruin it."

Tharn chuckled on the other end. "Of course not. Even if it does, I made a back up plan for everything. I'm always prepared."

Type but his bottom lip softly. "Always prepared?"

"Always prepared." Tharn confirmed.

Type smiled. "Well, I guess I'm in good hands then."

"The best."

Type took a deep breath, feeling a wave of sexual feeling wash over him. "Well, I'm at the club right now, and I got some more of those photos you liked developed. Do you care if I bring them over today before heading home. I could bring them tomorrow, but I wouldn't miss out on a chance to see you."

Tharn laughed. "Of course it's okay. Thorn and I are the only ones home, so you can head over anytime you'd like."

"Great. Then I'll head over at about 4:30ish."

"Can't wait."

They talked for a bit longer before Tharn hung up the phone.

Type had to finish developing some of the photos until another club member came to take over.

Tharn headed downstairs to tell Thorn that Type would be over around 4:30 and to just let him in when he arrived.

Tharn headed back up to his room and flipped down on the bed. He turned to the clock on his bedside table and sighed deeply.

It was only 3:45. He still had about 40 minutes until Type would arrive. He hadn't got himself off since the wet dream he had when he woke up that morning.

He set his phone down next to him and pulled out his laptop.

He switched his browser to incognito and typed pornhub into the search bar.

Porn never really did much for him, but when he did watch it, he could easily close his eyes and imagine Type and himself in the same positions.

He found a random video that seemed enjoyable enough and watched through it.

He had gotten so caught up that he didn't even realise that the video was longer then he expected.

He set the computer down on the bed next to him and unbuttoned his shorts. His hand slithered its way underneath his boxers.

He winced softly when his freezing cold hand came in contact with his semi hard, burning hot member.

He took it in his hands and let out a sigh. He scooted down on the bed and closed his eyes as the video played beside him on the bed.

His phone was on silent, so he didn't even notice that Type had messaged him.

He tilted his head up to the ceiling and let images play in his head like they did in the video.

Type was laying underneath him, moaning loudly and withering about as Tharn's fingers slowly thrusted in and out of his hole. It was agonizing to Type, who just wanted him to go faster and harder.

Tharn wasn't giving in that easy, though. Enjoyed, what he imagined, was Type face when he was overcome with pleasure. He wanted to savor it for as long as he could.

Just as the top in the video did, Tharn retracted his fingers and moved around the bed, running his fingers over Type's smooth, white skin. He stopped, though, when his finger brushed over Type's nipple, making him flinch and gasp softly.

Tharn smirked and moved behind Type, placing two fingers over each nipple. He hadn't even really done anything yet Type was already beginning to breath heavily again.

"P-please."

Outside of Tharn's imagination, his hands moved up and down his shaft, pulling him closer and closer to the edge. His imagination was also helping.

He felt his members pulse in his hand as it kept growing harder with each flash of images in his mind.

Downstairs, a knock sounded at the front door. Thorn answered it and let in a giddy Type.

Type explained to him why he was there and Thron asked if he needed him to show him where Tharn's bedroom was. Type then explained that he knew where it was and headed on up.

Tharn was to busy to hear footsteps coming closer and closer till they stopped at his door. He was too close to bother.

Type knew that it was better to knock first, but Tharn wouldn't mind, right? Right.

With this in mind, Type turned the nob and pushed the door open.

Just as he did, though, Tharn released. When he heard the door open, though, and he opened his eyes to see Type standing there, his eyes wide open.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry." Type yelled, backing out of the room and slightly slamming the door with how quick he had closed it.

Tharn shot up from the bed. He grabbed a few tissues, wiping himself clean of his cum. He closed the laptop quickly and placed it underneath his bed.

Type was outside the door, debating on if he should stay, and wait for Tharn to open the door or if he should head back downstairs. He decided to step put.

He closed his eyes to take a deep breath, but he could think about was what he saw. Tharn laid put on the bed, one hand on his members, that was bigger then Type had imagined, and the other grabbing locks of his hair.

Type had to open his eyes again before thinking about seeing him climax right in front of his eyes.

He took a few more deep breaths before the bedroom door opened.

He turned slowly and his eyes locked with Tharn's, which clearly held a large amount of embarrassment.

"You're early."

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?