24

Instead of speaking as a reply, he pressed his lips against Type's lips hard.

Type responded by wrapping his arms tightly around Tharn's neck, pulling him closer. Type didn't wait for Tharn to run his tongue across his bottom lip, asking or entrance. Instead, he parted his lips and let Tharn invade his mouth with his tongue.

Tharn's arms wrapped around Type's waist, reaching the other side easily. Type's hands went into Tharn's hair, pulling the locks softly. 

Their lips moved in perfect sync with one another's. The room around them was quiet, the only sounds were their breaths leaving their noses. The air was cool air floated around them, sounding them in the heat of their moment.

Tharn's fingers slipped underneath the hem of Type's shirt, pressing into the bare skin on either side of his waist. Type pulled back slightly, his lips lingering on Tharn's before pulling back all of the way. 

"You taste like coke." Type chuckled softly and rested his forehead against Tharn's. "You should put your shirt on." He tried to pull out of Tharn's arms, but Tharn just held him tighter. 

"Stay like this, with me, for a while." He said, resting his head on Type's shoulder. "It's nice." 

Type let out a small, happy, sigh and leaned his head against Tharn's. "Are you sure you didn't drink anything?" 

"I just want you close. It makes me feel happy." He admitted, softly pressing his face into the crook of Type's neck. "I'm sorry about tonight. I want to keep my attention on only you, but I dont want us to get tired of each other."

Type moved his arms and wrapped them around Tharn's shoulders, rubbing and down his back, as if he was soothing him. "Who said we would get tired of each other?"

"Eve."

"Well, she doesn't always make the best decisions when it comes to talking." Type told him.

Tharn chuckled softly and lifted his head. "Yeah, but I've never been with anyone before, and I've never thought about anything more than music. Going on a date with you would just be another excuse to spend more time with you, which is all I seem to ever want to do anymore."

Type chuckled and moved a stand of hair from Tharn's face. "And you're positive you didn't drink at all?"

"This is just how you make me feel."

Type felt up Tharn's biceps, his fingers twitching as they ran the ridges and indents. "Well, Mr. Drunk In Love, what shall we do on our date this weekend, then."

"A movie, perhaps?"

Type made a face and shook his head. "Not a good first date choice."

"Dinner?" Tharn suggested.

"Let's go see a music show. There's this little pub a few miles away. They have little karaoke nights." Type explained.

Tharn smiled wide. "It's a date." He nodded his head once.

Type picked the shirt up and pressed into Tharn's chest. "Now, get dressed."

"Yes, sir." Tharn released Type from his grasp and slipped on the shirt.

Type entered back into the bathroom and laid the rag on the sink, looking himself over in the mirror quickly. His lips were slightly swollen and his cheeks were tinted pink.

When he exited again, Tharn was wearing the shirt he gave him and sitting back down on the bed.

Type leaned against the doorframe of of the bathroom and crossed his arms in front of him. "I know you said you had to be home, but do you maybe wanna stay and watch a movie?" He questioned. "I mean, unless you want to go home now."

Tharn chuckled softly and shook his head. "I would love too."

They picked a movie they had both seen before and sat down on the floor in front of Type's bed. Their shoulders brushed against one another every few minutes until Type decided to lay his head down onto Tharn's shoulder.

Tharn found himself smiling at his actions and leaned more in Type as well, supporting him.

The movie was a little over two hours and by the time is was finished Type was snoring softly on Tharn's shoulder. In the same position he was in when he first rested against him.

Tharn sat there and watched all of the credits on the movie play. He didn't pay much attention but be wanted to give Type more time to rest. He seemed truly tired and Tharn didn't want to wake the sleeping beauty on his shoulder.

He slowly moved out from underneath Type's head and supported it as much as possible as he squated. He placed his hand under Type's legs and supported his head more with his whole arm before lifting him off of the ground.

He walked slowly around to the side of the bed and laid Type down on the pillow, tucking his legs under the covers and pulling them up to his chin.

"Goodnight." He said softly, pushing Type's hair away from his eyes.

As he pulled away, Type grabbed his wrist and stopped him in his tracks. "Thank you." He told him. "Stay."

Tharn smiled softly as Type's arm went limp and he stopped Tharn's wrist from his grasp. He let out a small sigh and rolled over in the bed.

Tharn took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He searched around the room. Only seeing a couch that had enough room to fit his body.

He moved around the bed and sat down on the couch. He swung his legs up, facing Type, and laid back.

This gave him the perfect view of Type, which was sleeping soundly on the bed, his hands tucked underneath the pillow.

Tharn smiled softly and watch Type's chest rise and fall all over again before, he himself, slowly drifted off to sleep.

A while later, Type's eyes fluttered open and he spotted Tharn on the couch. His eyes were closed and his lips were parted a bit. He found himself smiling.

He had asked Tharn to stay, and he meant stay in the bed with him, but Tharn was to much of a gentleman to do that if it was not specified.

"Tharn," Type spoke softly, knowing he wouldn't be able to hear him. "Don't keep doing this or I might fall in love."

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?