58

Tharn watched Type from across the table. He was scrolling through something on his phone and stuffing bites into his mouth casually.

He had changed so much over night that he wasn't sure if Type truly was over it and happy or if that was how he was coping.

"What time do we need to go to the first apartment?" Type questioned, looking up from his phone. When he realized Tharn had been staring at him he chuckled softly. "What?"

Tharn shook his head. "Nothing. I was just looking." He shrugged. "We're looking at the first one around noon. Why?"

"Techno wants me to take pictures for his portfolio. I can just do it after we finish with the apartments."

"Why not before? We have enough time."

Type widened his eyes a bit. "Seeing Techno this early? And not being crazy for the rest of the day? Not happening."

Tharn chuckled softly. "Well, good. Because I wanted to spend some time with you this morning. We could go out maybe. I know yesterday was hard on you, so I was hoping to do something to put you in high spirits."

Type smiled at his boyfriend. "Tharn, you don't need to. You just being here and showing me that you care is enough for me to feel better." He reached across the table and took Tharn's hand in his.

"I get that, but I still want to take you out. It will put us in action and move our minds on from it." He smirked. "We could go get ice cream like we did the first time."

"Okay." Type nodded once. "It sounds like a date."

He stood from his seat and leaned across the table, placing a kiss on Tharn's lips.

"Want me to do dishes since you got breakfast?" Tharn asked as he stood as well.

"Nah. It's okay. I'll do them later. You should call and check up on your dad. I know he's recovering quickly, but doesn't he have an appointment today?"

Tharn let put a soft sigh and nodded. He wrapped his arms around Type's waist. "You're to kind for your own good, you know that?"

Type shrugged with a smile. "I've been told."

"I'm sure you have."

"I'll go call them and then we can go."

Type nodded and Tharn headed out of the kitchen.

----------

Type let out a laugh. "Okay, how about the first song you leanrd to play or sing."

"Easy. River Flows In You by Yiruma on the piano. Also, by far my favorite song." Tharn answered.

Type nodded. "Hm. I guess you'll have to play it for me one day then."

"Most definitely." Tharn let out a deep sigh and caught the dripping ice cream that was trying to escape the heap on top of the cone in his hand. "How about the place you'd visit first if you had the chance right now?"

"Ooh. That's a hard one." Type tilted his head to the side, thinking for a few moments before straightening back up. "America or Japan. What about you?"

"Definitely America. I haven't seen my family that's there in a few years."

"Maybe we could go together then sometime." Type suggested.

"Actually, I think that would be a nice idea. We could go over a school break or something. I think they'd really like you." Tharn told him with a small smile.