44

"I love you." Tharn smiled softly, watching over Type's features to gage his reaction.

Type was frozen in place. He opened his mouth to talk but nothing would come out.

"You don't have to say it back, or anything at all. I know it's still maybe a bit early, but something in me just told me it was the right time to tell you that I want you in my future for as long as I can." Tharn finished explaining and let out a soft chuckle. "It's weird. I've never been in love before, but I'm sure this is it."

Type still couldn't force anything out of his mouth. He felt like there were so many things he wanted to reply with, but they were all trying to push out at once.

Tharn slowly walked past Type to stand in front of the counter.

Type let out a small scoff and turned quickly. "You can't just say that to me and then get food."

Tharn laughed and turned to face him. "Type, I said it's fine if you do-"

Typw silenced his boyfriend as he pressed his lips against his. He wrapped his arms around Tharn's neck tightly. "I love you too." He said as they pulled back a few centimeters.

He pressed their lips together again I'm a deep and passionate kiss.

Tharn wrapped his arms around Type's waist and hugged him close as their lips moved like they were made for one another.

Type laughed loudly when Tharn hoisted him up, making him wrap his legs around Tharn's waist. "Stop, we have to eat."

Tharn looked around the kitchen and shrugged before walking over to the table and setting Type down on it. "Then we'll have dessert first." He said, pressing his lips against Type's neck.

Type leaned back on his hands and tossed his head back, giving Tharn more access. He laughed loudly and wrapped the arm with his injured hand around Tharn's neck.

"The food will get cold."

Tharn shrugged. "Let it." He drug his lips across Type's adam's apple, making him bite his lip softly.

"We cannot do it on the kitchen table."

Tharn sighed and stood up right again. "Well why not?"

"Because we eat here."

Tharn smirked. "I'll be eating something." He softly drug his fingers over Type's thigh.

He had changed out of his uniform when he arrived home and was now wearing basketball shorts, so Tharn fingers touched his bare skin.

Type bit his lips again. He glanced down at Tharn fingers on his thigh and looked back up again, staring deep into Tharn's eyes.

"Take me to the bed."

Type wrapped his whole body around Tharn's and let himself be lifted off of the table.

Tharn did it with ease, even though he had an injured hand.

He moved them to the bed and laid Type back on it. He wasted no time in unbuttoning his shirt, leaving it on, though as he helped Tyoe remove his shirt.

It was more fast paced than last time, but neither of them cared.

Type laid back on the sheets, barechested, as Tharn was settled between his legs.

He went to pull down Type's shorts, but Type quickly pushed Tharn back and straddled him.

He laughed loudly before leaning down and closing the gap between their lips.

Tharn held onto Type's waist as their lips moved against one another's. They glided easily, thanks to the saliva that was being traded between the two.

They didn't know where Type's mouth began and Tharn's mouth ended. And it didn't help that their tongues were intertwined.

Type moaned into Tharn's mouth and pushed Tharn's shirt off of his shoulders.

They didn't get any farther when Type's phone rang. He shook his head and declined the call. "Not today."

Tharn pushed his head aside and attached his lips to Type's neck as the phone rang again.

Type groaned and picked it up. "Now isnt really the best time, No." He closed his eyes, trying not to let out a moan as Tharn didn't stop his lips.

"Well, I heard you went home early cause you were hurt. You didn't say anything."

Type could hear how worried Techno actually was.

"I'm okay. I-" He bit his lip and pulled the phone away from his ear. Tharn's fingers had "accidentally' brushed against his nipples. "It's not anything bad. I just hurt my wrist a little."

"How?"

Tharn pushed Type back and made him sit up on his lap. He latched his lips onto one of Type's nipples.

"I punched Sam in the face. And I would really love to explain it to you, but I'm a bit b-busy right now." Type had to used his free hand to cover his mouth as Techno spoke.

"Why the hell did you punch Sam? Do you need anything? I can bring you medicine or something." He offered.

Type shook his head as Tharn's hands went down the back of his shorts. He gasped slightly when he felt one of his fingers pressed against his hole softly. "Techno, Tharn is here taking care of me. You can stay at school."

"Tharn is there?"

"Yes."

Techno laughed nervously. "Well, since he's taking good care of you I guess I-I'll just go."

"Yeah. That would probably be a good idea."

Techno didn't even say goodbye before hanging up.

Type tossed the phone on the bed, not bothering to even make sure the call was actually hung up.

He pushed Tharn's lips away from his chest and pressed him against the bed. He didnt give Tharn a chance to respond before attacking his lips.

He embedded his fingers into Tharn's hair and pulled a little harder than last time.

Tharn could feel the force in his kiss. He wasnt taking anything slow this time.

He moved his hands to Tharn's pants, unbuttoning them and slowly pulling the zipper down. He pushed them down with his hands as Tharn kicked them off as well.

Tharn flipped them over quickly, making Type smirk. "Try not to hurt yourself anymore than you are now."

Type chuckled softly. "Tharn, you only bring me pleasure."

"Oh really?" Tharn raised one eyebrow playfully.

Type laughed loudly at his boyfriend and pulled him back down, making sure their chests were pressed tightly against one another.

"Shut up and kiss me."

"With pleasure."

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?