41

"Keep looking at me and I will murder you." Type sent a glare in Techno's direction from across the table.

Techno raised his hands in surrender. "I'm just waiting for you to go first. I mean unless you'd like me to begin with the questions."

Type sighed deeply and placed his fork on the plate. "Yes. We had sex. Yes. It was good. No. I will not be describing it to you."

"Oh come on."

"No." Type's voice was stern as he stood from the table, picking up their plates and taking them to the sink.

Techno was quiet for a moment before speaking up again. "You know, I'm glad to see you happy again."

Type couldn't help but smile at his best friends words. "I know. It's weird, you know. I thought it would take me a while to get out there again, but, with Tharn, it's different. I could honestly see myself spending a long time with him." He admitted. He let out a happy sigh and leaned against the counter. "Waking up this morning, having him here. Seeing him with just a towel wrapped around his waist."

Techno shook his head with a small chuckle. "Well, I still want you to be careful. I know that 't Tharn is a good guy, but that doesn't mean he can't hurt you."

Type nodded. "I know, but I'm confident this time. It's new for both of us." He smiled happily. "Now, enough about my love life. Time for me interrogate you about yours."

Techno chuckled nervously and stood up from his seat. "You know, I just remembered that I have to go and meet my brother." He quickly rushed to the door before Type could grab onto him and drag him back.

"This isn't over!" Type yelled as he heard the front door open and then slightly slam closed.

Type shook his head and finished cleaning up the kitchen before getting dressed.

----------

About an hour later, Type stood outside of Flash Studios. He had taken a quick shower and then called to set up a meeting to discuss his new contract. He was slightly nervous. His heart was beating hard in his chest.

He had spoken for a few minutes on that phone with Tharn, asking him about how his parents were doing and Tharn gave him a small pep talk before his meeting.

Type entered and approached the front desk. "Excuse me." The woman sitting there looked up with a wide smile. "I'm here for a meeting. My name is Type."

"Of course." She stood up with a small gasp and walked around the counter to meet him on the other side. "You're slightly early, but that's alright. The other winner is here as well. Since the two of you will be working close together, you should get to know one another. Mr. Chiran will meet you there in just a moment."

After explaining, she pointed down the hallway, and told him it was the third door on the left. He thanked her and made his way to the office.

He paused for a few seconds before turning the knob and pushing the door open. He walked in, spotting someone sitting in one of the chairs by the desk. He walked in, closing the door behind him.

Just as he turned to greet the other person, he stood from the chair, turning to face Type, making him freeze.

"Sam?" Type's voice was small, clearly showing how surprised he was.

"Type? What a surprised. I can say that I did not expect this." He chuckled softly, pushing his hands into his pockets.

"What are you doing here?"

Sam shrugged. "I was the first place winner. And I'm guessing you were second place."

Type scoffed and shook his head. "I can't believe this."