40

Tharn laid in bed, watching Type as he slept. His breathing was slow, his chest rising and falling each time he inhaled and exhaled. He was facing Tharn, his eyes moving underneath his eyelids as he dreamt of god knows what.

Tharn hadn't been to sleep since their little exercise. He didn't want to sleep. He didn't want to fall asleep only to wake up and realize that it was all a dream. He had to be up in a few hours, but he didn't mind.

He lifted his hand slowly, sticking out his index finger and running it along Type's nose bridge softly. He dropped it down to his lips, running it along then just as softly. He looked amazing even while he was asleep.

Tharn smiled softly to himself, thinking about what he could have done in a past life that caused him to be so lucky in his current one.

He had known Type for only a short time, but he had already become so important in his life. After seeing each other almost every day, and spending so much time together, it was hard for Tharn to imagine what his life would be like if Type suddenly dissapeared.

Tharn caressed the side of his cheek softly, brushing back some stray hair that had fallen onto it.

He leaned forward and pressed a light kiss to his boyfriend's forehead. He pulled Type into his arms and continued to watch him until falling asleep.

----------

The next morning, Type woke up first. Just a few inches from his face lay a sleeping Tharn.

Type couldn't deny the smile that appeared on his face. Even the slight pain he felt in his backside was nothing compared to the happiness he was feeling.

He propped himself up on his elbow and stared down at Tharn, taking in his god like features.

"I like this." Tharn spoke up, scaring Type almost to death.

Type chuckled softly and slapped his boyfriend on the arm softly. "How long have to been awake?"

Tharn shrugged. "Not that long. I felt you staring and it felt nice. I like it." He leaned over and wrapped his arms around Type's waist, pressing his face into his side. "Maybe we should just lay here and stare at one another all day."

"We are not doing that." Type stated, letting out a laugh.

"Okay. You can sleep and then I'll just stare at you while you do."

Type rolled his eyes. "You actually need to go take a shower so you can leave after breakfast."

Tharn groaned. "Take one with me."

"I have to prepare breakfast."

"You can get out before me and then prepare breakfast."

"You're one of those people. Aren't you?" Type questioned, narrowing his eyes at Tharn.

Tharn lifted his head slightly, looking up at him with confusion. "And what type of person would that be?"

"The kind that becomes really clingy after sex."

Tharn chcukked and shoo his head. "Forst of all, this isnt clingy. If you want me to be clingy, I can be. I just realized what it's like to truly be close to you. Now I never want to be separated."